Jump to content

Omerta

Donator
  • Posts

    585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Omerta

  1. You do realize most of these billboards were part of a design project the entire community pitched in on? And others were requested? So what is this?
  2. With niggas hating and scamming with NVL and just the general state of the City, let the hyperinflation and shit economy tank. I’m just gonna hoard my humble slice and pay some donations to my pals down the road via their cool red tables across town while I invest in my own people and wait for this shit to blow over. (It won’t.)
  3. Damn. Some still don’t have explanations how to obtain them. RIP gotta FOOOC.
  4. Speak the truth once or twice while these retards are all gathered and it’ll sort itself out. Players like Crazy and I are basically the Prophets of Diverge Networks, you see. The realer you get the cringier these niggas toward you. You ain’t even gotta be around once you’ve infected their genius minds.
  5. I believe that a mistaken identity is already a reason that an RDM is not considered as such regarding perpetrator intent. Victim gets comped, perp is told to be careful and isn’t even noted because it’s just a mistake. Like in this scenario; if he identifies the package holder and an identical person gets shot once he’s out of range and there’s a mix up due to line of sight breaking or some such reason, it’s not exactly an RDM. Just a mistaken identity.
  6. Game of Thrones S01E01 - Winter Is Coming [ ◀◀ ] [ ▶ ] [ ▶▶ ] 00:00 ━━━━━━━ 1:01:36
  7. They get a bad rep for the mugging but otherwise their RP is honestly top tier especially comparative to other options in the server.
  8. .----------------------------------. | Game of Thrones | | S01E01 - WINTER IS COMING | |----------------------------------| | | | [>] | | | |----------------------------------| | << < > >> |>| vol: ----o | | 00:00 o---------------- 01:01:36 | '----------------------------------'
  9. There’s a guy whose trademark is to wear a pumpkin on his head like a Gotham comic book rogue’s gallery supercriminal. Dude has been slimed out by like 5 different Factions. But he made it in those factions to be taken out in the first place. Let that shit sink in compared to even just two years ago.
  10. Yeah it’s awkward to ignore the truth just because you have a gay complex built around someone. Go fuck yourself, pussy.
  11. the irony is crazy. you can name literally zero people in this community that i dick ride or mention ever, yet you fucking losers always have some shit to say about me. to the point where there's literally a 10-year-old immature schoolyard style insult based on a roleplay i had with some dude on youtube. that's pathetic at a different level. eat my shit, nigga. no clue who you are, btw.
  12. I’m sure imagining me being 500+ lbs helps you sleep at night, hating ass retard. Dick riding one second and then trying to diss me for attention the next is actually gay behavior. I’m not your brother so find another man to kiss, nigga.
  13. Depends on your mother’s cunt’s pH for the day.
  14. I don’t give a fuck what you read or paid for. I’m telling you how shit goes. Faggot.
  15. It breaks and fixes periodically. Staff and Devs here have no control over this. You only pay for access to USE it when it’s working right. Be happy they even added this and pray they add Arcades as part of the package like we’ve been begging cause we his is all plugins and add ons from the workshop.
  16. Seems like you’re ignoring some pretty poignant factors here.
  17. I have a few I can never get out of my head. Especially when I’m immersed in Diverge Networks 1990s Mafia RP on Garry’s Mod: “He’s right behind me, isn’t he?” — Tony Soprano, moments before being Sopranoed “I spent twenty years in the can. I wanted The Sopranos. I compromised. I watched Everybody Loves Raymond.” “It was you, Tony. You were the Sopranos all along.” I got goosebumps just typing these. Truly a show. I’m really in The Mafia now.
×
×
  • Create New...