Jump to content

Akira

Donator
  • Posts

    519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Akira

  1. were you the associate who was streaming cheats in the Supreme VC? yeah, we dont need your services lil bro i dont want people like that in my family
  2. Akira

    A ban appeal.

    i feel your pain dawg gl on your appeal
  3. Akira

    A ban appeal.

    LOL im dyin twin
  4. Akira

    Ban appeal

    4 year is crazy work +1
  5. +1 give him a chance
  6. i smell some Tupac shit over here buddy
  7. Akira

    Ban Appeal

    +1 i believe him.
  8. +1 lil bro is innocent
  9. just wait until you find out that every single message in the rumour was written by the same person
  10. -1/+1 i think you need to dedicate yourself to the server a little more before taking on this position
  11. -1 for not shaking kai's hand (+1)
  12. great pick for staff ngl +1
  13. Akira

    SuleGs staff app

    +1 great pick for staff
  14. I dont know how you managed to do it but you somehow got all THREE of my Discord accounts banned by report spamming, including my 9 year old main account and the two new ones I made. Honestly that's one of the GAYest things I've ever seen. If the person responsible is reading this i hope you're happy. I cant even log into Discord anymore Until my Discord ban is lifted i think the smartest thing for me to do is go on LOA. Maybe I'll finally touch some grass while I'm at it If you need to reach me, you'll have to message me on the forums for now Have fun while im gone. When Im back im gonna make the whole city hear me (The only reason im making this post is because I dont have a Discord account left to let my family know whats going on )
  15. Doxxing someone is not acceptable and shouldnt be tolerated, tbh i stopped reading as soon as i saw the reason. People like this shouldnt be part of this community -1
  16. Akira

    the sun....

    get ready to banned by pendiddy bro
  17. Akira

    1395

    nope its @ix_crazy_xi
  18. bro's playtime isnt even enough to mug someone
  19. add Turkish, Turkish/American too!
  20. Akira

    Ban appeal

    give him a chance!! +1
  21. im pretty sure this idea hasnt been suggested 50 times before so +1
  22. just pay u fucking jew
×
×
  • Create New...