Jump to content

Akira

Donator
  • Posts

    519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Akira

  1. Akira

    Pac Appeal

    I didn't know I was PK Active but i knew you guys were going to try to PK me so I acted first. I've already explained to the UA how my character found that out, so stop crying
  2. Akira

    Pac Appeal

    I didn't PK Tupac for OOC reasons. Even in the clip Tupac posted himself, you can see they were trying to remove me together with Trick Trick. My character found out about it, and I acted before they could Tupac and the Don tried to remove me and the argument that led to all of this started because of the $10 million you gave him. They just failed THAT DOESNT MEAN I PKED HIM FOR THE MONEY. https://medal.tv/tr/games/garrys-mod/clips/ngmdIAeIq4k_Z8t9l?invite=cr-MSxGRkYsMjAxODI5NTQy I've already explained to the UA how my character found out. Before issuing the PK, I explained the reasons to handling staff, gave the full context and provided the necessary evidence So this isn't an OOC issue and it isn't really about your money!!!
  3. I'm not going to read everything you wrote here, but I'll respond to what you said about Genovese. First of all, none of those were hit characters. They were all established characters with actual RP behind them. Second, when Jacob PK'd someone we believed was a rat just a few days ago, you didn't say a single word about it. Jacob also wasn't new to the family, so I don't really understand what's so "unusual" about this situation. At the end of the day, you and the Don tried to remove me. My character found out, so I acted first and removed you instead. We've been going back and forth for two hours now, and it honestly just feels like you're trying to find a loophole
  4. I didn't PK Tupac for OOC reasons. Even in the clip Tupac posted himself, you can see they were trying to remove me together with Trick Trick. My character found out about it, and I acted before they could Tupac and the Don tried to remove me and the argument that led to all of this started because of the $10 million you gave him. They just failed THAT DOESNT MEAN I PKED HIM FOR THE MONEY. https://medal.tv/tr/games/garrys-mod/clips/ngmdIAeIq4k_Z8t9l?invite=cr-MSxGRkYsMjAxODI5NTQy I've already explained to the UA how my character found out. Before issuing the PK, I explained the reasons to handling staff, gave the full context and provided the necessary evidence So this isn't an OOC issue and it isn't really about your money!!!
  5. Akira

    Pac Appeal

    Thanks for the sharing the clip with us, you just proved u was trying to get me down so that means this PK is valid + you lied in your PK appeal. Ill tell UA how did i find out about this lol (idk why u put a ss of my messages in diverge general)
  6. Akira

    Pac Appeal

    I've already explained all of that to the UA and im obviously not going to explain it to you here as well??
  7. Akira

    Pac Appeal

    I don't know you have a sped or some but the reason I PK'd you was never because you didn't give me a loan. ICly, you went against my orders, worked behind my back, got between me and the Don and tried to have me PK'd. That created conflict within the HC and as your superior, I had every right to issue your PK. There's no point in spending two hours arguing about OOC topics here just let UA handle it bro
  8. Akira

    Pac Appeal

    I honestly have no idea why you're sending these screenshots. All they're doing is proving that I asked you to share the money and that you didn't care about your own boss's orders. Just sit back and wait for the UA's response "i have under 100k in my wallet so how do you expect me to help you with a loan while i only have clothes thats been given by a person who retired" Also don't lie in your PK appeal. They can check the logs and they'll find out You took the $10 million that belonged to the faction, created conflict between the Don and me AFTER THAT you both guys tried to PK me!!! I Find that out and i pked you!!! not because of the money!!!!
  9. Akira

    Pac Appeal

    ICly you're expected to follow your superior's orders. If you choose to go against your Underboss, refuse to share the money, then go behind his back to the Don and try to have him killed, this is the outcome. I don't think there's really anything complicated to understand here https://medal.tv/tr/games/garrys-mod/clips/ngmdIAeIq4k_Z8t9l?invite=cr-MSxGRkYsMjAxODI5NTQy
  10. Akira

    Pac Appeal

    I never had $10 million on me and i never claimed i did ? Also, i dont really care what you and the Don talked about. You accepted that risk the moment you went against my orders tried to work behind my back and drove a wedge between me and the Don, stop acting like you were AFK or that you didn't do anything wrong ICly, I'm your superior and you went against my direct orders, ignored my decisions and tried to work behind my back nigga you tried to get me pked with the don lmao. Any one of those reasons is enough to PK a Made Man and you're not just a Made Man you're the Head Streetboss Like I said if the UA wants any further explanation or evidence I'll gladly provide it to them
  11. Hello I'm the HC member who issued the death order for you Both you and Tupac know exactly why you were PK'd but I'll explain it anyway. The two of you worked together and somehow convinced Knowledge to give you money that belonged to the faction so you could push the rest of us aside. The Don chose to defend both of you instead of addressing the situation which caused a major conflict within the family. As a result i used my authority and had both of you PK'd If you want the full details, you can read the response I wrote on Tupac's PK appeal
  12. Akira

    Pac Appeal

    Hello Im the HC member who issued the death order for you. At the time, the Supreme faction bank contained a total of $17,000,000 Before retiring Knowledge withdrew $10,000,000 from the faction bank for himself and handed leadership over to Trick Trick. Before leaving the family he promoted both you and me to Streetboss. As soon as you received your promotion you went on an LOA that lasted for around two weeks Coincidentally the moment you returned back from LOA Knowledge came into the city gave you all of his custom clothing along with the $10,000,000 he had taken from the faction then left the Supreme whitelist. After giving you everything he owned he disappeared left the Discord and removed all of us from his friends list When i asked you about it you lied to me and claimed he had only given you $5,000,000 We asked you to share that money with the family. I personally even asked you for a $1,000,000 loan but you chose to keep everything for yourself instead of supporting us Because the Don kept insisting on protecting you it created conflict within the HC. As a result of that conflict the Don wanted me killed We repeatedly told you that the money and the items should be shared with the family and your response was "If the faction ever needs money in the future, you can always come to me" After that i found out you had lied to me and that the real amount was $10,000,000 not $5,000,000 You and the Don worked together in an attempt to remove me from my position. In response i made my own move for IC reasons and after providing the necessary evidence to the appropriate authorities i had your character placed on PK Active Long story short, Knowledge secretly handed you money that belonged to our family, you refused to help the family with it, and your actions caused serious conflict within the HC, eventually turning the Don and me against each other. ICly i have absolutely no reason to trust someone like that. You are a Streetboss and a HC member you don't get to go against your Underboss keep the family's money for yourself and expect there to be no consequences. If you choose to do that then you also have to accept the consequences that come with it Like I said i already provided all the necessary evidence to the appropriate people when I had you placed on PK Active. If the UA reviewing this case wants to see it as well, I'll gladly provide it Edit: For the last two hours, he's been claiming that I PK'd him over an OOC issue or because of metagaming. However, after the conflict over the faction money started, my character learned that he and the Don were working together to remove me. Because of that, I acted before he could act against me. All of the relevant explanations and evidence have already been provided in the ticket. https://medal.tv/tr/games/garrys-mod/clips/ngmdIAeIq4k_Z8t9l?invite=cr-MSxGRkYsMjAxODI5NTQy
  13. they are the proud owner of Hardware store bro leave em alone
  14. Akira

    Loco Pk appeal

    I have no obligation to show you any evidence. However i do have a CLIP proving that ICly this character witnessed the PK we carried out YESTERDAY. That alone is enough to show that you're a guy which knows too much about our family business and that you are not someone we can simply let walk away. Long story short this character was a Made Man and just one day before we carried out the PK you were there with us helping clean up after our family's business. So don't try to play the "this character didn't do anything and didn't know about the family's business" card because that's simply not true
  15. Akira

    Loco Pk appeal

    Hello Im the HC member who issued the death order for you. First of all, I'd like to make one thing clear. I did not issue your PK because of "Bringing Heat to the Faction" ICly, your PK was ordered because you repeatedly caused problems with our allies, disobeyed HC orders, and failed to follow the family's rules. I dont want to embarrass you by exposing our private conversations but i can tell you that we've warned you four separate times about your behavior and you were also taxed 300k once because of it Just a week ago our Don wanted you PK'd. However just because i genuinely liked you, i argued against it and even started a debate just to convince everyone to give you one last chance. After a long discussion they finally agreed During the MC-HC IC sitdown i personally warned you in front of the entire management team. As the Underboss i told you, "The Don wanted you gone. We're giving you one last chance. Stop mugging people, stop being disrespectful, and stop causing problems." You admitted i was right, apologized, and promised me that you would change Unfortunately you didnt keep that promise Yesterday the Genovese HC requested an IC sitdown with me. Five of their members came to our business and showed me a 7 minute video of you harassing their members, following them around and threatening to mug and kill them. That was the final straw. You're a Made Man, and on top of that you are a Lieutenant. Even though you know mugging is forbidden in our family you continue to mug people, disrespect others, create unnecessary problems, ignore the orders you're given and fail to keep your word. Those are the reasons why your PK was ordered. I'd also like to add one more thing. If you deny anything I've said, for example saying we never warned you, that I never taxed you 300k, that you never harassed Genovese, or that you never broke the family's rules, I have evidence for every single one of those claims and I'm fully prepared to provide it to the UA if necessary You're a Made Man, not an Associate. You're expected to know the rules and act accordingly. Im sorry Wrench i really liked you but you wasted every chance we gave you, i genuinely wish you the best of luck with your appeal
  16. Akira

    Ban Appeal

    Buddy who the fuck are you? im the one and only real Andy Get the fuck out of here keep this nigga out of my city -1
  17. not the same guy anymore
  18. In-Game Name(s): - James "Noir" McGriff [Underboss] • Steam Name: Andy • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xsfqnn/ • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:439522528 • Discord Username: xqkhu • Age: 21 • When did you first join the server: 25 August 2024 • Total playtime on our Servers: 2.162 Hours (2mo 4w 2d 2h 34m) • Time Zone: GMT +3 • How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Even on days when im busy i can probably still get on and put in few hours of work • Have you read the rules?: Yes • Do you have a working microphone?: Yes • Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets?: Yes • Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes • Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- • What is your motivation/reason for applying?: In my free time i usually spend time on the forum and Diverge Gen. I honestly enjoy helping people and giving advice to new players, i also reached a point where i dont have to constantly grind money anymore so i want to try something different and experience a non faction role. I have been roleplaying on the server for almost 2 years and i really enjoy being part of this community. Over time i became interested in how things work behind the scenes and how staff deal with different situations. That interest is one of the reasons why i want to become a part of the staff team • Why should you be considered over other candidates?: There are three different things that set me apart from the other applicants. First i have a lot of free time that i can dedicate to this role. Second, because of the time zone difference the hours when the server needs staff the most are normal hours for me so i can help cover those dead hours. Lastly i used to be someone who broke a lot of rules and didn't really care but once i realized how much being part of this community meant to me i made an effort to learn them. At this point i'd say ive memorized almost all of the rules. I learned from my past mistakes and because of that experience i believe i know the rules better than most players • Do you have any previous staffing experience?: I've been playing Garry's Mod since around 2016-2017. During that time ive been a staff member on several Turkish servers mostly DarkRP but also servers like HogwartsRP and StarWarsRP. However compared to Diverge ive never held a staff role on a big server or any platform worth mentioning before • Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, I've been banned and received notes multiple times before. Like I mentioned when explaining my motivation reason, i used to be a player who didnt care much about the rules. However over time i learned them and i truly believe ive changed. Its been almost 3 months since my last Staff Application and during that time ive spent around 1,100 hours on the server. Throughout those 1,100 hours i havent committed a single rule violation that required staff intervention or resulted in any punishment • Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: * At this point i believe i am a well known person in the community. If you asked me this question in the past i would have had to admit that my reputation was terrible. However after i started caring more about the server, respecting the rules and changing the way i treated people, i believe many people started seeing me in a better way. I dont think there are many people left who have a negative opinion of me • What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: When i think about my best moments the first thing that comes to mind is participating in Racket War '89 with Le Mob French as part of the core group. We were only 6 people but we managed to finish 7th on the server. Other than that joining Racket War '90 with the Bruno Scarfo family, moving to Supreme Team, being allowed to create my own crew, having 15 people flag up on the first day and eventually becoming HC (Underboss) are some of the moments I value the most.These are easily some of my happiest and best memories on Diverge • Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: DopeAsRoe (Ex-Seasoned Administrator) Boosted (Administrator) Sips (Administrator) SexaphoneGod (Administrator) Alfe (Administrator) Jennay (Administrator) Crocie (Administrator) Ka1 (Administrator) Wickers (Administrator) Plummet (Moderator) Auxiliary (Moderator) Ender (Moderator) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- • Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: It depends on the situation. If there are no staff members online and the player is clearly going into MRDM or seriously ruining other peoples RP i would switch to my staff character and step in. but only if there are no other active staff available and the player is actively disrupting the server. Otherwise i don't think its right to handle an RDM case that im involved in or witnessed myself. In those situations i would either create a ticket or let another staff member deal with it if possible • You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: It kinda depends on the severity of the situation. If its something minor and i dont think they did it intentionally i would simply warn them about it and tell them to be more careful. Howeve, if the situation is serious i would make a Staff Report like any other player, provide the evidence and information i have and let the UA handle the situation • A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: If a situation like this happens and there is evidence i wouldnt care at all if the person was my friend. I would do my duty and take the necessary actions. However if a complaint was made and i knew this player was capable of doing something like that but there was no evidence, i would seriously warn them and make it clear that if i ever witnessed something like that our friendship would not stop me from giving them the punishment they deserve. I think the most important thing for a staff member is not letting personal feelings affect their decisions. Whether it's a friend or someone you don't like shouldn't matter. I would look at the situation, treat every player fairly and make sure the correct action is taken no matter who it is
  19. I've known him for a while now and overall I'd say he's a quality player. His playtime might be a bit low but I definitely think he deserves a chance +1
  20. mmm_averagebrunohit (still saving the clip )
×
×
  • Create New...