Jump to content

Bullets

Donator
  • Posts

    824
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by Bullets

  1. Bullets

    Admin abuse

    I know this hit close to home due to your affiliations with a KNOWN Pedophile, the "founder of Bambozzini" Alex or whatever his name is. Now that isn't an allegation, you could probably ask anybody in any of the communities he's been apart of and they'd know he was chatting up a minor whilst he was in his mid 20's
  2. Bullets

    Admin abuse

    Your Character or Steam Name: Scary Jerry Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): Your Discord ID#: STEAM_0:0:746698861 Reason for ban: Global Rule 2 Length of ban: 5d Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute Why should you be unbanned? Because this dude is a faggot and is soft as baby shit for getting upset over a joke. Global Rule 2 says harassment, I did not harass this man child. Instead of bucking up as a 23 year old man and dealing with it correctly in the sit he decided to baby rage and ban me over a comment that hurt his feelings. If you aren't a pedophile why do you get offended when you're called one? Not insinuating you are one, just a question. I was trynna get my g-hours in for my IA bosses... Additional Information (images, videos, etc):
  3. thinking of it, lets kick all the arab retards off the game
  4. Why do we let pedophiles play games, tupac for example.
  5. the rumour caught up to you
  6. youtube.com on your second monitor also works, or even your main montior
  7. he is like 40, he chill
  8. fucking corny ass pussy, kill yourself
  9. we asked for a montage, not a movie
  10. these niggas are mass mugging lol
  11. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nt0QtJ5AjaHN-MW5W?invite=cr-MSx2Q0UsMTcxMDE5MDQ1
  12. I told them, they don't care
  13. "yo Lauren, I need your help getting my gmod character back... I have a plan."
  14. Bullets

    Ban appeal

    "I'm sorry it has to be this way"
  15. ngl neegy ur probably gonna have to pay for an unban
  16. No fucking canadians nigga, you are out of your god damn mind
  17. how boutcha KILL YOUR SELF
×
×
  • Create New...