Ka1l1lly
Administrator-
Posts
155 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ka1l1lly
-
I need clips of cops being hospitalized/pk'ed
Ka1l1lly replied to lordsicarus's topic in General Discussion
@Kubus711 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/muzpOeGV32krDdqCu/spok?invite=cr-MSxNU1osNTA3OTQxMjA3LA back when i used to stream diverge to my friend who couldn't run gmod -
This kids good. Isn't horrible. One thing I'd be concerned about is the age. +1 from me though
-
I agree! Lets all take some deep breaths. Inhale: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 Hold: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 Exhale: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 Hold: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 All better @chris tomato
-
Hitler youth?!?!?!? Dawg what are you on
-
Pendred is literally going with it
-
Okay
-
This forums thread is so funny for no reason
-
RIP Phillip "Wrapped Around" DeCavalcante
Ka1l1lly replied to Jason Frudnick's topic in General Discussion
This is the shitposting that gets me through a work shift. -
Hello! I am the admin that set you active for this PK. You were pk'd by your faction for bringing heat to the faction by selling illegal guns on allied properties. When you get hired into any crime faction you are shown this prompt: You understood the risks when you joined the faction. Good luck on your appeal!
-
I think lucky is sweet as sugar. Idk who bomber is
-
Hi! When its not a permanent ban and/or you are not involved in the situation you may not respond to the thread. "You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the ban OR if the appeal is for a permanent ban. Replies that are not to do with the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban." Thanks!
-
Which administrator is the biggest minge of all time?
Ka1l1lly replied to money blue's topic in General Discussion
-
Blackmailing in the big 1990. Damn Anyways dont cheat guys! Also dope as roe is a forums warrior
-
Spreading more peace and love around the city.
Ka1l1lly replied to lordsicarus's topic in General Discussion
Happy Friendly Friday! @DopeAsRoe Please stop selling me stolen cars! -
Thanks for letting me know! I really hope you dont cheat!
-
Oh my god I forgot the sweetest guy out there. @Skiddly
-
Im totally unbiased. I like the jews
-
Personally @Giacomo Baroneis sweet
-
Thats not nice
-
When you go around diverge, who do you see this sweet as sugar? Personally I think duck is, or lucky.
-
This guy is genuinely one of the sweetest people I've met on diverge. He may be a little silly but so is half the staff team. Major +1 from me!
-
You are one of the most competent police officers +1
-
Honest opinion: a little more recent playtime would be nice, other then that you seem very nice
-
Hi! Original banning staff member here (I extended it from 10d -> 30d) I was alerted by a player after they had died that you had picked them up and slammed them on the ground. This was confirmed by multiple eye witnesses and a clip of the car that hit him on accident driving way. I brought you to a sit and you say you didn't do anything wrong, so I put you back and ask eye witnesses. After getting conformation I pulled into another sit and I talked to you about how slamming someone on the ground is RDM, you proceeded to pull a gun and say "like this" and RDM the other person in the sit, right Infront of me. Then when I'm trying to speak to you about your ban, you attempt to RDM me, alas, as an admin I am in god mode. There is your original ban for: RDM|RDM in sit|ARDM in sit It was extended to 30 days after reviewing your history (5x POs of RDM and 5x POs of VDM total of 10 random killings), this and the rest of your history was presented to upper admins, there they made the final decision to extend to perma. All of the ban was not just my decision, as an admin I do not have the power to extend past 30d, anything past is reviewed by upper administration. Now on to your appeal: 1, I brought you to a sit in the beginning to see if you'd admit to slamming him without me having to pull eye witnesses (this would've been a shorter ban, as you would've shown accountability) instead of confirming it, you deny that you did anything, so I had to pull others in the situation. 2, Proper escalation is not "he is shit talking, I'm going to slam his head into the ground" it would be talk -> punch -> fight 3, In your appeal, you state not once but twice that you are not sorry and would do it again, that is not a good look. Good luck on your appeal!
- 19 replies
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
that was so loud why did he laugh so loud please help my ears hurt