Ka1l1lly
Administrator-
Posts
155 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ka1l1lly
-
Fuck you
-
Can yall argue im bored
-
Hi, admin who set you active here. After looking into this more this morning it seems it shouldnt have been a pk. I am very sorry for this, make sure you dont delete your charecter and I will get in contact with UA asap to get you unpk'd Thanks, Ka1
-
+1 my PD chars dad
-
Hi, I'm the admin that set you active, in the situation of dons orders you do NOT have to be brought to a sit! When you join a faction you are prompted with a prompt stating you accept the risks of being in a criminal faction. They removed you for cooperating with police and disobeying high command. Good luck on your appeal.
-
THIS MY GOAT!!! +1 +1 +1 +1
-
I like this guy Second chance +1
-
Ive placed a bet on how many -1's this is gonna get
-
+1 I LITTERALLY CANT PLUS ONE THIS ENOUGH
-
Evil timberrr +1
-
Add spiking please I wanna spike people wirh heroin
-
Fix yo age twin
-
"Ill NEVER make a staff app" -him +1
-
Hello why is it perm??? One week to perm is kinda crazy. Free my boy, sos head enforcer ah shit
-
Poop dick
-
we love dice (and his wifes hot) +1
-
Applying one week appart wont do shit But Hi! Admin who removed your flags, you were spawning skull props on and around the blue lobster property, you are lucky to have only lost pet flags and not got banned for powergame! Thanks, Kai
-
british people assassinated larp in 1988
Ka1l1lly replied to DopeAsRoe's topic in General Discussion
are not is! -
british people assassinated larp in 1988
Ka1l1lly replied to DopeAsRoe's topic in General Discussion
theres quite a few american/canadian femboys too. like bert! -
Hey guys. Ka1 here. That was the only char id seen him actively play on in like a week. Obviously its a valid argument either way but yeah. Quite neutral on this one.
-
Hi! Banning admin here, at this time and with the clip I was given, the situation was unclear as it was multiple hours later. From what I saw + your many RDM PO's it seemed to be blantent RDM. After reviewing this clip, im not so sure. All in all, a member of upper staff will take a look at this and determine the end result, but i appreciate you taking the time to submit this appeal and provide more context to the clip. Thanks, Ka1
-
Hi! I'm the banning staff in this situation. You and three friends raided not just one but 10 rooms and attempted to pick into two businesses in less then 45 minutes. As I saw your guys' records are clean, I allowed you to keep your characters and only banned you guys for a week. I appreciate your apology, but its up to upper administration if they think you deserve an unban. Good luck on your appeal. Thanks, Ka1
-
Hi! I'm the banning staff in this situation. You and three friends raided not just one but 10 rooms and attempted to pick into two businesses in less then 45 minutes. As I saw your guys' records are clean, I allowed you to keep your characters and only banned you guys for a week. I appreciate your apology, but its up to upper administration if they think you deserve an unban. Good luck on your appeal. Thanks, Ka1