Jump to content

Ka1l1lly

Administrator
  • Posts

    155
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ka1l1lly

  1. BRING BACK DEPORTATION IN DIVERGE!! #MakeLarpGreatAgain
  2. Big pen is not gonna like this one.
  3. YES BURNER THAT TAXI IDEA IS AWESOME. LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP
  4. He does good larp, ive sat in countless vcs wirh him. Never had an issue with the guy. Hes awesome!
  5. Hi! Admin who removed your flags, you were spawning skull props on and around the blue lobster property, you are lucky to have only lost pet flags and not got banned for powergame! Thanks, Kai Obviously now its been a month, but im not the one to decide if you have learned the rules yet!
  6. Ehat did bro even metagame
  7. Ka1l1lly

    PK Appeal

    You must follow the provided template for the appeal, failure to do so will result in an instant denial. Name of Character: Character ID: SteamID: Your Discord ID#: Date of PK: Reason for PK: Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:
  8. Whats better then money printing in darkRP? Money printing in diverge networks. While your at it: add the USA citizenship test to the police exam and add lightning that rdms people with no compensation!! Any other ideas? Add them below!!!
  9. Ill see what I can do, im a senior associate in two factions.
  10. Join me, luna, tulia, etc He blocks anyone. #poopdick
  11. Ka1l1lly

    Rape

    I almost did. Ask @Greenghost_906
  12. I always do this, I would feel like shite if I pk'd someone and they didnt know why in cases of scamming, mugging, vcwp.
  13. Im so deadass I was blasting that song earlier
  14. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES +1
  15. Hi Andy, This was not needed. I understand being frustrated over a ban, but being rude won't help! This decision was made by a combination of 4 staff, not just me. I understand you feel anger towards me, but this is where we state the situation not air out beef! Thanks, Ka1
  16. Hi, please refrain from commenting on administrative threads when you are not involved in them. Many UA and other members of staff have been active in PD and understand how this works, thanks!
  17. Ka1l1lly

    Rape

    My good friend nubs was charged with rape like a week ago. @nubsniping
  18. Hello admin who banned you here! Im going to start off with the situation, the arrest was not the issue, It was the way you handled in cells. He asked you if the charges were misdomeaners, you crouched a few times (the universal yes). Thats where me and multiple other staff decided it is powergame. Powergame is the forcing of RP on someone, you forced the RP of becoming a felon and decided to try and make him think that he wasnt going to become one. This was after you learned who he was. Second, after you charged him with a felony you giggled about charging him with a felony, you knew what you were doing. Third, I consider the last year for notes, which you do have a powergame note! Fourth, as a staff we don't have to sit and argue for 20+ minutes in a sit, when we believe that someone has broken a rule, we can ban them and argue it out on forums! Sorry for the late response, I was asleep. Good luck on your appeal! - Ka1
×
×
  • Create New...