Burner_xo
Donator-
Posts
88 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Burner_xo
-
There are no golf props, yet people have had golf games. Theres no bowling ball but people have gone bowling. You have hundreds of props to work with, quit being bitchy and just make a football dupe. (and if you don't know how js pay someone to do it)
-
I would love to ask people to bum 10 to call a taxi. OH FOLLOW UP SUGGESTION! Instead of doing /calltaxi or wtvr the fuck it is, I think the server should post regular advertisements with a number to call when a member of the taxi club or wtvr it's called is online. and then you have to call that number to get a taxi. It makes it a bit annoying/some people might not use it at all which could be a con. But I think it would balance out by people who have more money to throw around who would call just for the larp. larp larp larp +1
-
dude just piss off omerta one time and you've got it in the bag. My rep is proof
-
The reason for it being there is pretty good, but it really is irritating when you're just driving to your stash and some madman comes and rams you. Then youre just stuck staring at your stash in a dark corner praying that the white shirt demons don't emerge from the shadows. tldr please just lower the cooldown or just specify the damages
-
Danielg. helps me with all of my technical problems. He also had a lot of free time. And he is very smart. And he has a lot of hours on Gmod. +1 +1 +1 +1
-
it's a fucking game. Let the teenagers play the fucking game.
-
-1 Id have to run around redoing my files. absolutely not
-
Make this vending machine accessible to the public so that people who are sitting in court have access to food without interrupting the case/officers in the room.
- 1 reply
-
- 3
-
-
Whenever a controversial player appeals
Burner_xo replied to KingJewMonaclu's topic in General Discussion
Usually the same for staff apps too -
+1, would make pulling people over for DUI's way more fun
-
no sir I don't have a gun, that's just my massive penis
-
A lot of places do do illegal gambling held in the form of poker games. You're just not cool enough to get an invite
-
We should bring conflicts back IN the server.
Burner_xo replied to Geo_Zeus's topic in General Discussion
last time there was a war someone leaked my mom being dead irl, people still joke ab it -
Askull and I beef occasionally, but he has been around for awhile and is familiar with the rules. +1
-
Good idea in theory, but what happens when no one is there for dispatch bc no one wants to just sit around? Also might lead to mega gaming by people recognizing others voices through the phone. Unless it was just texting. -1 for now just because I see the appeal but the negative outweighs the good
-
yeah these staff keep messing w my flow. Js let a homegirl metagame in peace.
-
Lowk you on to smth here. like, not flipping people's cars, but when I be riding on my bike and hit a curb at mach 20 and I go souring thru the sky I think it's perfectly reasonable to get up and put my bike right side up w my pot. Why? bc irl id pick the bike up. but yeah nah I don't be hittin people w ts. you wildin 4 tht
-
I BEEN SAYIN THIS
-
-1 Immature, easily swayed, biased, item transfer, faction hopper, fake, a child
-
Any update on this?