Jump to content

Burner_xo

Donator
  • Posts

    88
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Burner_xo

  1. The reason you can appeal perm bans is the hope that overtime you will reconsider your actions and hopefully learn from them. I remember being on COD at 13 and saying some things that I would never say now at 18. Yes, you broke the rules, and yes morally what you did was very wrong; however, 4 years is a long time and the maturity level between a 13 y/o and 17 y/o are vastly different. If you've apologized directly to the person who you said these things about, then I think this is a fair, and well written appeal. +1
  2. At first I thought you were just going to be like a copy & paste of Shittor, but after playing on the server with you I know that isn't true. You do put in a decent amount of hours, and seem to be pretty passionate about it. +1 (Sorry Jmoorsey, edited it to make it more accurate)
  3. Set my boy Ayden free, bro fucked up but he sings like an angel. For real though his RP is great, and from what I saw he always avoided conflict and tried to make everyone's experience the best it could be. -The one cool Italian woman who hired him
×
×
  • Create New...