Jump to content

Should we change female cop outfits to these realistic ones?


Recommended Posts

Officers:
image.png.0cda0f843cde70e89cb7fa1a45f9bfc7.png

Cpt+:
image.png.71464d7ef8c2def8a88c4b50878cdc74.png
 

  • Like 5
  • Funny 1
Link to comment

could @zee maybe make these? 

Link to comment

+1 way more realistic and makes sense for the role play the old female uniforms are just not good at all and doesn’t fit into the role play. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

gooner

  • Disagree 2
Link to comment

me likey

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, DopeAsRoe said:

Officers:
image.png.0cda0f843cde70e89cb7fa1a45f9bfc7.png

Cpt+:
image.png.71464d7ef8c2def8a88c4b50878cdc74.png
 

Uhm this is actually really freaking making me super upset and angry it’s like you totally lied to me about being a feminist because this seems a little bit like you want women to dress more scandalous and that’s not very feminist but also I think I would probably really enjoy seeing them walk around in that especially that blonde lady cop with the thick accent she would look really good in these outfits and now that I’ve gotten to this point I think this is a really good idea and hopefully more women will follow their dream of being a police officer and I can make sure they get lots of training by you know being the one they like put in cuffs and stuff it’s something I’d do not in a weird way but more so a way to help their career development 

 

thanks! 🙂 +1 

  • Like 1
  • Funny 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, DopeAsRoe said:

could @zee maybe make these? 

Why are you screaming

Link to comment
46 minutes ago, TroubledGhost said:

Why are you screaming

im very expressive 

 

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, DopeAsRoe said:

im very expressive 

 

Ah yes, the "Rizzem with the Tism". My bad sir. Proceed.

  • Funny 1
Link to comment

this is completely unrealistic @DopeAsRoe

there will NEVER be a woman as a captain unless its one of them fake ones

  • Funny 1
Link to comment

🥹 YES!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

MASSIVE +1

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...