DopeAsRoe Posted 8 hours ago Author Share Posted 8 hours ago could @zee maybe make these? Link to comment
ASkull Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago +1 way more realistic and makes sense for the role play the old female uniforms are just not good at all and doesn’t fit into the role play. 2 Link to comment
Cam Posted 54 minutes ago Share Posted 54 minutes ago 7 hours ago, DopeAsRoe said: Officers: Cpt+: Uhm this is actually really freaking making me super upset and angry it’s like you totally lied to me about being a feminist because this seems a little bit like you want women to dress more scandalous and that’s not very feminist but also I think I would probably really enjoy seeing them walk around in that especially that blonde lady cop with the thick accent she would look really good in these outfits and now that I’ve gotten to this point I think this is a really good idea and hopefully more women will follow their dream of being a police officer and I can make sure they get lots of training by you know being the one they like put in cuffs and stuff it’s something I’d do not in a weird way but more so a way to help their career development thanks! +1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now