SolidSnakeDrive Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 +1 Fuck Fidel Castro bitchboy is celebrating his birthday in hell with the devil at this very moment 1 1 Link to comment
StrixSolos Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 +1 i like the sound of this shit 1 Link to comment
Fox Posted August 25 Share Posted August 25 +1 I have a soft spot for cartels due to my first faction in Diverge being DVN. When Cartels work they work really well. I think this app is definitely one of the better ones, and wish you all the best. PRO - I really enjoyed the backstory, was very well written, loved the formatting/font usage etc. - The video was a nice move, great to see. The interview one was a bit lengthy though. I'd of made it a bit snappier, maybe added some distortion/CRT effects over the top, either way awesome to see something out of the box. - Good play time. - Enjoyed the accents in the video, I hope you'll encourage more members to adopt it. - I enjoy the diverse nationality. Neutral - I'm not a big fan of the 'hidden' approach. I always see applications time and time again about 'moving in the shadows', 'professional businessmen' etc. I for once would love to see a faction application that is straight up 'we intend to dress like cartel members and just be violent for violence sake.' CON - Very light con. Whilst I enjoyed your food truck idea, I definitely think you could've given us at least another RP idea that is specifically cartel related. As well as your cigar lounge, I can see this very quickly becoming 'standing around security RP'. You could've written something up about having new hires move prop bricks from a boat back to HQ or something like that. 7 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Will you have real latinas? 1 1 Link to comment
PolarGMC Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 1 hour ago, DopeAsRoe said: Will you have real latinas? You bet 1 Link to comment
Wembleybread Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 11 hours ago, DopeAsRoe said: Will you have real latinas? Uhhhh yeah for sure we are gonna have straight torta 1 Link to comment
Drakarus Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 CivRP going crazy rn - 1 faction gone but 1/2 more to go and the cartel is coming insane with activity 1 Link to comment
Trigger Posted September 26 Share Posted September 26 bunch of cool ass people in this very good rp +1 1 Link to comment
Shah Of Iran Posted September 26 Author Share Posted September 26 On 9/22/2026 at 3:49 PM, DopeAsRoe said: Will you have real latinas? Yes 1 Link to comment
Wembleybread Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 update on the cartel excluding friends there are 59 members and we have done a few events and have a functioning taco truck etc 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 18 minutes ago, Wembleybread said: Is that an officially sanctioned Diverge Networks discord server? If it's not, I'm afraid I'm going to have to confiscate all of your money and ban you forever. Many regards, DopeAsRoe. 1 Link to comment
Wembleybread Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 2 hours ago, DopeAsRoe said: Is that an officially sanctioned Diverge Networks discord server? If it's not, I'm afraid I'm going to have to confiscate all of your money and ban you forever. Many regards, DopeAsRoe. OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOO! i gotta make one for pendretti to join 1 Link to comment
Fritz Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 Accept or deny faction application challenge: level impossible 3 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 3 hours ago, Wembleybread said: OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOO! i gotta make one for pendretti to join WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment
MrlogicNova Posted Monday at 09:00 AM Share Posted Monday at 09:00 AM -1 members of the faction are legit just mass muggers target mugging people they have issues with may not Be the don however members like Wembley have ordered members of there cartel to target mug specific individuals/ groups he has had issues with in the past. If this cartel was added it would legit just be another De Leon mass muggers with no rp value which the community have said in multiple occasions they don’t want another De Leon 1 5 1 Link to comment
Wembleybread Posted Monday at 10:18 AM Share Posted Monday at 10:18 AM 1 hour ago, MrlogicNova said: -1 members of the faction are legit just mass muggers target mugging people they have issues with may not Be the don however members like Wembley have ordered members of there cartel to target mug specific individuals/ groups he has had issues with in the past. If this cartel was added it would legit just be another De Leon mass muggers with no rp value which the community have said in multiple occasions they don’t want another De Leon Retard 1 2 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted Monday at 06:08 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:08 PM 9 hours ago, MrlogicNova said: -1 members of the faction are legit just mass muggers thats like half the point of a cartel libtard 4 Link to comment
Shah Of Iran Posted Monday at 07:35 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 07:35 PM 10 hours ago, MrlogicNova said: it would legit just be another De Leon You clearly did not read my backstory or example rp, so im not even gonna rebut this 3 Link to comment
PlummetControls Posted Tuesday at 12:53 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 12:53 PM On 9/28/2026 at 5:00 AM, MrlogicNova said: there their* dribbler. 1 3 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now