Brown & Sons Co.

Name of Faction: Brown & Sons Co.

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 7+

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Legal Oil Company

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): American background; though all races/ethnicities will be hired.

Name of Character running the faction: John Brown Jr II

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): baselsamarah

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:708116014

Your Server playtime: 3mo 6 day 23h 1m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred): My top priority will be ensuring the sale of oil daily, and creating a legal faction/company completely neutral and uninvolved with any faction conflict/politics. Members of every faction is welcome and encouraged to join/participate. I hope to also shine a light on Law Firms and Security Firms, giving them an actual platform, a form of compensation, allowing for RP and hopefully bridging a gap between the legal and illegal aspects of RP.

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above): Hella oil sales, events related to Gambling such as game shows, Sports-betting and Paintball matches available to the entire server to participate, that will take place on various faction owned properties (with permission) to gain mutual positive attention, Introducing a mega-company that would induce IC RP with lawyers, government personal, members of PD, members of illegal factions regardless of "conflict/politics". Another big plus is the extensive yet simple discord server, that will be extremely supportive for newbies to Faction Leaders.

The wind blows a brochure into your face…  (only works on pc)

Long Backstory 

Edited by Baselsamarah
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Thank you to everyone who +1'd this faction application on the old Forum, Brown & Sons Co. (old forum)

• Like 2

+1 more oil would be good sounds like a good idea to me

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Just now, Yuki said:

+1 more oil would be good sounds like a good idea to me

Thank you G, Long live Mark Diaz.

• Like 2

+1 As the Head of HR for Rockefeller Oil, this is a well done app from what it seems, you did an amazing job with the back story, and the brochure is a beautiful touch, would love to see some healthy competition in the oil market!

• Like 3
Just now, Kay said:

+1 As the Head of HR for Rockefeller Oil, this is a well done app from what it seems, you did an amazing job with the back story, and the brochure is a beautiful touch, would love to see some healthy competition in the oil market!

You're a real one for not hating, Thank you tonz 🙂

• Like 2

Basel finally posts after question number 956

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 1

+1 good and capable faction leader, would like to see more oil companies in the city

• Like 2
  • Helpful & Informative 1

+1 Basel is a former faction leader so he knows what he is doing.

• Like 2

-1 seems like it would take up room for other things 

brandon-barber-thug.gif

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1
+1

I would be very interested to see how this faction impacts the legal roleplay aspect of the server and the broader rp environment as a whole. It seems like they've got their stuff sorted so I think it's worth a shot.
  • Like 3

+1 Experienced leader , current void in legalrp outside of the lame ass courts

• Like 3

+1 I don’t think i need to glaze but i do 100% believe he is capable of changing the legal rp and bring people to that side of the server. 

• Like 3

+1

I've already fallen in love with the Rockefeller's as far as legal factions go, but as with all good companies, competitive fuels the passionate soul of a business owner. I think Brown & Sons Co. can fit into that slot perfectly. However, the +1 isn't given simply so I can see competition. Basel has a reputation as an amazing faction leader and a man of the people from what I can see. My friend Lemon has told me a lot about him as well, and if Lemon trusts him, I'd trust him with such ease.

To that end, if I ever venture more into the legal side of roleplay, I know a place I'd love to call home. Good luck to your faction!

• Like 2

+1 - Good application, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what this organization can bring to legal rp on the server. Basel knows his shit and has the experience needed to run a faction. We're so sorely lacking in interesting legal rp, and this could be part of the solution.

Easiest +1 I've given recently, good luck to you my man

• Like 2

+1 Good application

PRO

- Great backstory content, love the brochure idea.

- Great play time and an established player of the server.

- There is a need for some oil competition atm, I'd love to see some more activity in oil

CON

- Don't really think there are any, just that I think oil factions need to start having a degree of RP in them so they're not just copy and paste of previous oil factions, which tend to be quite boring.

• Like 3

Basel returns and brings oil with him. +1

• Like 3

+1 Bring back Legal Faction competition 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 basil is the goat

• Like 2

+1 

love legal rp and competition to go with it 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

HELLO EVERYONE 🙂

Thank you all for +1’ing my faction application! 

Promising to do something and doing something is two different things, so I do not plan to throw out a bunch of empty promises- I truly do wish to improve the server for the better and I do feel like the “legal side” of the RP on the server could benefit from it; as well as benefit it.  

Yap aside, the reason for this message is to update everyone that Brown & Sons Co. will not be indulging in the stock market as promised in the brochure (as the new business system created by our Governor won’t have any), so in it’s place I plan to open up 2 other successful, profitable legal operations that I will personally ensure the workers gain profit, along with the other 4 legal operations within the company that are planned- Best part is, not every person working for the company has to be whitelisted(only the main ones and oil workers have to be of course, which understandably a lot of oil workers may be alts for their own factions which is fine as long as they don’t break server rules), however I will set a swift oil production in place that will see a daily sale of oil at any given time of the day. 

Legal work isn’t boring, it just doesn’t pay very good- though I will see to it that it works well, pays well, and is supportive. A true “all in one stop n’ shop” company that is on the people’s side. All the people. This faction/company will  guarantee a wide variety of value to anyone and everyone and touch all bases from new players to faction leaders, with a wide array of assistance from legal help, to dupe builds, to event management and help-

You name it, Brown & Sons Co. has a team that can do it! 

Last but not least is I encourage people to dm me, and help me with whatever they’d like to help with- any ideas you may have; im willing to work with everyone! Just because the application has not been accepted yet doesn’t mean we cannot plan and prepare

Edited by Baselsamarah
  • Like 3

+1, obvious reasons

• Like 1

Although I’ve had a rocky past with Basel, I think that it’s important to be able to move past a situation and look towards something new. A legal corporation like this could be great for legal/civ rp, and with the people involved I think there’s a fair shot at it being genuinely neutral.

Some of the listed legal endeavors that the faction plans on taking sound really cool and well thought out, may I suggest considering a minor baseball league.

Jokes aside, Basel is a good guy with the experience to do this, I wish you luck and I know that if Brown & Sons is accepted it will bring a lot to the citizen field.

• Like 1

+1 definitely has the chops

• Like 1

+1 I think the server can benefit if we decide to add another civilian faction. 

• Like 1