Jump to content

Mickey Lunestra

Donator
  • Posts

    155
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mickey Lunestra

  1. How much it was to buy his safety smh, keep the other parts a secret
  2. Clip this then lol, I’d love to see proof of it Would also like to mention, the person who brought up money was your Capo Noah Roth in DMs. He asked me how much it was to buy his safety Metagame it though idc
  3. “Your guy” was an ex enforcer for popov, full Russian name. One of the guys you brought to gopnik to escalate aswell was one of our HC who left and made a new char that our enforcer left popov to join from the clip used in it you and your boys are just being a bunch of chimps You originally caused the entire thing from the DMs, that was OOC and I never brought it IC at the sit down. You did https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nkkbAFF3MsfNudHAI?invite=cr-MSxiVDksMjE4MTQ0MTMz https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nklhOcXb7R6XY-r_p?invite=cr-MSxWZDEsMTc5MDIzNzA4
  4. Guy who had the sit down with you, over DMs with Noah money was mentioned (this was DMs and didn’t get brought up in the actual sit down) when we met I just asked for this tracksuit back considering he was a enforcer who lied to us and left, after that you just started being a tard threatening us lmao I’ve also been on quite a bit the past few days and as far as I know there’s been nobody going to your property
  5. Hey the one last year had snitch Tim burr as the only one on running it
  6. I’m his lawyer, we’re gonna sue you for this comment aswell
  7. Tbf I was going PC anyways before retiring, nobody ever cared to report it. I don’t see how me retiring affects this suggestion anyways
  8. Weapon aimed from the POV of the only guy matador shot https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mU8pSb4fKoI0CpY7l
  9. already got unbanned, you gave us a countdown and pulled guns. that's why monaclu got onto tupac aswell
  10. he was a serial erper, it was for the good of the server
  11. 7 days aswell is just dumb
  12. Your Character or Steam Name: Levon Ushinsky Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:0:631329101 Your Discord ID#:waltermuellerhater Reason for ban:rdm Length of ban:1 week Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute Why should you be unbanned? If this was about the harbor incident, that was already taken by monaclu and nothing was done. I have a PO for rdm but that was a while back, I don't even remember it. A week ban for rdm is just insane, the situation stemmed from the erper tupac and another guy pulling guns before they were killed. after this we went after another supreme guy who was with them Additional Information (images, videos, etc):
  13. This helps civilians more…..
  14. Be a demon, convert all documents to in game papers. Move this there
  15. (I was talking about the old lts, as in retired or demoted)
  16. +1 I was a Daniel hater at first. Rather than how it looks on the outside he’s a pretty good LT, may be John’s brother but he was a good pick for the spot. Have you seen the old Lts? Compare him to most younger people who play this server, he’s not retarded
  17. And it’s either this or /fallover 8
  18. As a cop, most of my rp with restaurants are either them all closed or refusing service. Great rp
  19. Give us more hotdog npcs. Tragically lost the one by the custom clothing store with the map change the world needs more glizzys, I do not want to slow walk across the map every time
  20. Not a lot of cops can do GSR anyways, chances are your in cells when you get tested
  21. Unban bro it’s a bunch of retards with aimbot
  22. Had this happen while sitting in a vehicle that got deleted
×
×
  • Create New...