Jump to content

Mickey Lunestra

Donator
  • Posts

    155
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Mickey Lunestra

  1. Add masks that cover your feet that the player can sell for money. If you do not have a mask on you go around with your dogs out and get a bonus on your paycheck
  2. -1 shit rpers, snitched on them in rudaj once and got called a pedo and mfs said they knew me irl. This is just a even worse rudaj remake since these guys got pked before
  3. Full on blacked out helmet: does not conceal mustache glasses: who is this guy
  4. For at least custom masks, we should be able to toggle if it conceals your identity or not would be pretty cool and take away from the “oh that masks hides your identity snipe them” before someone says “retard take it off” some of the masks are needed for the fit
  5. +1 these guys are always around doing something, better than the other beta legal factions
  6. Just having to be in uniform on patrol isn't enough. require all detectives to wear traffic vests and make their names stand out with neon and show up 100 ft away. This may slightly balance it out
  7. This is just a IC issue, unban bro
  8. There’s parts of this map that aren’t even used yet
  9. I was the second cop who showed up. You were burning a body and I literally just gave you the easiest get out of jail free card and told you to leave. you mentioned the cop breaking NLR and while trying to figure out what happened you shot me in the back. Then a cop killed you https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mphi9QBbY_-_UFKmc?invite=cr-MSxTVkwsMjAyMzEwODI3&v=35
  10. Should this not have been deactivated when I was given witsec?
  11. Just to clarify unless they have a clip of me admitting to it to even find out. Rudaj never took a ID photo of me when I joined and I had witsec
  12. Name of Character:Hanh Honkler Character ID:idk SteamID:STEAM_0:0:631329101 Your Discord ID#:nifheim Date of PK:3/21/26 Reason for PK:Prolly for being a CI Rat everyone loves xoxo Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:I just want to see the evidence that was used to approve this and connect Hanh to Natyres Perendi as rudaj never actually got my ID (this would suck if a clip of me admitting to it word for word appeared) If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:
  13. I was under the impression it was voided as seen with boomroasted and with the bar ticket saying to act as if it never happened. That’s all really for me everything is in the ticket
  14. I was at city hall after killing a cop by saloon. If the false testimony part can get voided but my death isn’t shouldn’t that be reopened? I’m also talking about the bar ticket I haven’t been on billybadass since he’s literally a minge character
  15. because we were literally told to pretend it didn't happen with the case
  16. from my view I thought that meant it was voided. I was never told the rp was still there. that's all from me for this
  17. my mistake on that, it was still voided with UA oversight
  18. Name of Character: Billy "Badass" Bada Character ID:idk SteamID:STEAM_0:0:631329101 Your Discord ID#:nifheim Date of PK:2/26/26 Reason for PK: I snitched on a civilian lawyer in a court ticket for holiday Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:The entire thing was voided by boomroasted in a UA ticket with mickey mandate. Me saying it was perjury got voided If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:
  19. +1 pretty chill guys, had to fight the stools in the building though
×
×
  • Create New...