Jump to content

String

Donator
  • Posts

    398
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by String

  1. can we just -1 this guys app already
  2. happily i did buddy
  3. niggas cant even troll with porn gifs no mo :ggs
  4. crybaby ass nigga u a loser bro, goody too chew
  5. +1 unban spooky bro lowk dont remember how ik him but from what i think he is a good guy i dont remember lowk
  6. String

    See oil prices

    gng who scamming u LMAO
  7. Hey buddy idk who u are those 33 notes and 100+ days banned are me lil bro
  8. That’s the point lmao
  9. Look if he’s gunna base his opinion on me from 1 interaction of a past experience which was a very bad experience then I would say it isn’t fair. 1 interaction shouldn’t dictate rhat.
  10. Mateo g I agree with this
  11. +1 my Jewish gambling brother!!
  12. dont think any UA or even pendred cares for your opinion, im sure whatever interaction youve had with me is skewered, and the rda powergame shit was retarted as the person i was dealing with wasnt rping at all.
  13. how does bro know my backstory lmao? i have never interacted with you before, all my notes majority are from a long time ago, ive been playing for 5 years, and my perma ban was 2/3 years ago. With all of these notes and such, i still got accepted to staff 3 times so? idk
  14. bro idk what we did to u brodie, ive never spoken to u b4
  15. not sure what ive done to u, but um
  16. Hmm I’m not sure then I might have u mixed up with someone then
  17. Won this hand too only reason I would ever say some bs like this gng
  18. Ask anyone who has been staff with me, I’ve never let my emotions dictate my decisions at all. I don’t tie in emotions to make my decisions but rather rules and regulations. You may have had a bad interaction with me on cop chars but that shouldn’t dictate your opinion on me as staff. Hello green ghost. I believe yesterday was a fucked situation overall. I was in cells for an hour and a half dealing with a situation that should have been over as soon as the 30 min threshold was over, but that situation has moved on and it’s over with. I don’t care anymore personally. At my state of mind I wouldn’t say my “crashout” is a crashout but rather me getting mad over an injustice in a horrendous situation from both PD and unfortunately from you staff with you incompetence of mixing up rules regarding arrests and switching your opinion every time you were asked about the arrest. Hello Kyle idk who you are but let me respond to your reply. I have not and will never abuse my powers for wrong ever in staff and this has been proven by my trackrecord as staff. I’ve never been demoted or striked for any of my actions during staff. Every time I was staff, I left on my own accord. I don’t hate anyone on this server, even those who have wronged me I try to look at them with a new eye every time I see them and speak to them. I don’t let others opinions about me change my opinion about them. Hello Austin. Thank you for you support at first with my application. Like I said in my application and my apologies to many in the server, I want to change people’s perceptions regarding me. I want people to not see that minge side. I hate it and I wish I never minged. It ruined my self image and daily I try to change it by proving myself to be a role player, a person who contributes and doesn’t a community. If anyone has anything else they would like me to comment on please do so either here or on dms.
×
×
  • Create New...