Jump to content

String

Donator
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by String

  1. pungun my goat og guy from old diverge, +1
  2. +1 rdm my favorite
  3. coco my goat pay pendred his money and join us back nigga
  4. Make string UA the greatest thing I’ve ever heard
  5. Don’t go back trust me nigga
  6. String

    Perma ban appeal!

    ggs bro cheating on diverge erm L
  7. creepy ass nigga get a job u freak
  8. Ggs bro niggas have to use cheats to play a 20 year old game
  9. Ix crazy cheating bitch nigga
  10. Retard nigga logic not lying lol pussy IX CRAZY OINK CHEATING RAT
  11. Yo I’m just thinking, to everyone I have personally cause problems for, can I honestly ask what to do to change? Like no bullshit, I’m being 100% fr. To people idk who specifically that hate me or have a bad thought regarding my roleplay or anything idc it can be the smallest or biggest thing dm about it and can we fix it ? Pls I want to stop trolling and getting into trouble I just want to have fun, much appreciated
  12. +1 deserves to get unpked, coming from a participant in the war rn, he didnt know and was an unfortunate casualty, seems like a good guy who just got fucked over cause he didnt know
  13. retard got it for free monkey nigga
  14. nigga yapping for no one to see or care about LOLLL
  15. been playing for 5 years gng
  16. gg bro all i can say
  17. nigga dons order can pk u for anything they want lmao? its the risk u take when u join a faction lmao
  18. +1 ehhh little bro alright, give buddy a chance pendretti, hope buddy is good +1
  19. +1 cars fast af for no reason makes it gay
  20. yo w metagame on the pk clip tho nigga hahaha
  21. ya lowk lost it all down 2.7 mill
×
×
  • Create New...