Jump to content

Toast

Donator
  • Posts

    289
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Toast

  1. Polak rat, keep him banned please. @Canadian-bacon I beg you do not unban this dude.
  2. Hi. I am the person who ordered your death. The reasoning behind your death is simple. We had some of the bikers come and talk to us about one of our guys shooting their guys and trying to mug them. After we were informed of your actions we chose to have you killed to make sure we can keep relations with our friends and not have anyone under us run around causing shit and trying to bring harm to our friends and allies.
  3. Why do people find it so difficult to follow PK guidelines?
  4. @Hans Hunnebun you got some competition bro. Why do people find it so difficult to just not mug.
  5. Trunks were already meant to be nerfed when they were supposed to have a global inventory across every car (which never happened), removing the trunk is just silly.
  6. I'm sorry that you had to die but unfortunately that's the way things work. You fucked up your hit and precautions have to be taken. You had been given too much information on how to stay safe and not get caught whilst doing a hit and had been a witness to our Head Enforcer killing a guy in front of you. If you had simply missed a few shots or your gun wasn't loaded then we could've looked past all that, but actively running away and asking for us to stall is a no go.
  7. Hi. I am the person who ordered your death. Yesterday we sent you on a hit. Our Head Enforcer told you everything you needed to know and supplied you with some equipment to ensure things went smoothly. You said that you had a plan and he went along with it. You claimed you owed him money or something. I’m not entirely sure of the details of your supposed plan. But once he drove you and the guy you were supposed to kill down to the Harbour, you started making excuses, saying you needed to get money out of the ATM. You then proceeded to run away, asking the guy assisting you to stall the victim. It seemed very suspicious to us that you ran off instead of following orders and killing the guy, so we suspected you were a possible undercover cop and that’s why you couldn’t go through with it so we had you killed.
  8. Maybe you should treat them as equals and your faction(s) might see better numbers.
  9. Bro used to be in a faction run by clowns btw.
  10. Turkish rat nigger yapping like he knows the full context. I know you've got the Jap HC in your pocket because no one else wants to associate themselves with a Turkish dog like yourself.
  11. Toast

    Perma ban appeal!

    I didn't blackmail him lol. I was sent screenshots of him cheating yesterday and I posted them yesterday as I received them. I'd hardly say I'm the biggest metagamer either, I'd say you observing Turkish Andy for 3hrs on the trot protecting him from being PKed by @Matador1812 is a worse scenario than what I got removed for. Keep yapping, Turkish rat nigger.
  12. Imagine metagaming for Turkish Andy.
  13. Toast

    Perma ban appeal!

    "Blackmail folder". I was just sent screenshots literally today of your cheats so I had to post them. If your ban gets reduced/removed then it's only fair that Kenji's does as well. However you were cheating when you were staff and you were also Don of a faction like Turkish Andy said. I don't really care if you do/don't get unbanned, I'm just trying to advocate for people to get punished for cheating
  14. You literally kiss your brother on the lips. Sybau nigger.
  15. Glad you enjoy it mate
  16. Exposing Logic for being fake. Justice for Kenji.
  17. Nigga you probably cheat on gmod as well
  18. Secret Service discord
  19. Hey guys @Vethar cheats on gmod, what a loser.
  20. Apparently we do though because @ix_crazy_xi is currently permanently banned after @MrlogicNova dmed everyone asking for proof of him cheating
  21. Sorry I can't hear you over your boyfriend @alfe following you on his staff char the entire time we were trying to PK you last night.
  22. @Bullets hating on the thread when he did the same thing to Yumeko
×
×
  • Create New...