Trak
Donator-
Posts
195 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Trak
-
seems like you cared enough to make a post
-
Warrant system is already too powerful. If any changes were made to make it used more then I think NO warrants should be sealed after the time period. All warrants must become public within a certain amount of time.
-
brother this isnt an IC channel.
-
Based on the quality and tone of this appeal... Not looking good bro.. But I'll put in a good word for ya.
-
I'm going to assume this is mocking the retarded fucking suggestions that have happened in the fast few days.
-
I'm target mugging you tomorrow
-
What's so special about 9/12?
-
Idk man you seem nice and all but... I'll see what I can do about this.
-
Scenarios such as Muggings, VCWP, and one off PK situations like that have popped up quite a bit recently where if the staff member would have just pulled the individual being PKed the PK likely would have been denied in the first place when providing evidence. Great example and there are plenty of others in the recent months where both sides of the evidence shown that the person who was pked should have never been pked. Just look through accepted char appeals. (thank god the individual linked above clipped this moment, some of us wouldve just kept going after being killed, and if you ask me you can see a dead body in the cops clip and the dude running away, it was obvious crossfire from that perspective too????)) Why make a person stress for days wondering if their pk appeal will be accepted when it can be decided in that moment with all sides of the evidence? Staff should pull the individual they are pking and determine if they have any evidence for themselves. The answer should not be "make a pk appeal" this resticts access to their character and in some cases breaks RP for them if they have a planned event or something of the sort.
-
Your an altoviti now?
-
Consider not being here anymore homeboy
-
You'll have to ask @Wickers about that one.
-
Why don't you poll it if people would rather go without cars for 2 days so they can fight more fair that one day. I am sure most would say yes.
-
The only fight I was in was with my stomach. Please figure this out. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nr2Fxn88eGDi358Mv?invite=cr-MSwyNHYsNTg2MzE0NDg0
-
-1 you dont get to both dispute and apologize your ban. choose one.
-
Again dude? Just pay like you've been doing.
-
Only way you're getting back in for this is paying
-
-1 too retarded to read the format page too retarded to learn the rules.
-
+1 this guy probably knows the rules better than anyone else. Successful went from Crim HC to CI to Detective to corrupt cop to crim HC on one char without being validly PKed. They sure tried (twice) that takes some knowledge to do shit correctly like that.
-
Make sure if I ever make a staff app they know ill meta game for my faction so I never get accepted +1
-
Except dong got unpked for the person using third person abuse.
-
I like his manboob in that mirror photo