Taboose Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) Your Name: Taboose SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:506087119 Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology Which staff member banned you?: Don't recall How long is your ban for?: Perm Why were you banned?: So a long time ago, about 3 to 4 years ago I use to be a very disruptive troll and did shit just to cause chaos in general. For example I would go around fearrping people just to try and purposely get them pked, start revolts, and just generally be a menance. Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Currently, I am in my twentys and have grown out of this phase, I was an edgy teen at the time. Diverge has always had a strong roleplay community and as i've matured I want to be apart of that community once more but with a new approach, I currently just want to roleplay as an escape from my realty and there is no better server to do that with then Diverge. I am sorry to a degree for what I did, but I truly believe as of now I can be a valuable member of roleplay Additional Information: Just give me one more chance, id appreciate it Edited 1 hour ago by Taboose 1 Link to comment
Taboose Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago And to any old heads, please have a conversation before making a decision. I know I have a strong reputation, but I promise you ive grown out of that very immature phase Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted 12 minutes ago Share Posted 12 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Taboose said: I know I have a strong reputation im crine who is this nigga Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now