Jump to content

The weight of guilt


Recommended Posts

After you PK someone your character would have periodic images of the player you killed flash on your screen. It would be completely random and would continue on for the entirety of your players life. Players should have to live with the guilt of what they’ve done. 

  • Like 2
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 3
Link to comment

Add on a .3% chance of giving into the guilt and blowing your cranium off

  • Like 2
  • Funny 1
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Mike Brown said:

After you PK someone your character would have periodic images of the player you killed flash on your screen. It would be completely random and would continue on for the entirety of your players life. Players should have to live with the guilt of what they’ve done. 

Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty'

Edited by xDutchCat
  • Like 2
  • Wine 1
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, xDutchCat said:

Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty'

Don't apply reason to a Mike Brown post

  • Like 1
  • Funny 2
Link to comment

Nah, everyone I’ve PK’d deserved it. Fuck them chumps.

  • Like 1
  • Funny 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, xDutchCat said:

Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty'

criminals have guilts too

  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1
Link to comment

Everytime they get sent to the hospital it flashes the pk screen then when you go to the character selection menu its fine

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, xDutchCat said:

Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone

yes, we are humans. It's proper larp.

as time progresses rules and oathes will loosen, especially in italian factions. 

  • Like 1
  • Disagree 2
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, allholyheaven said:

yes, we are humans. It's proper larp.

as time progresses rules and oathes will loosen, especially in italian factions. 

the only guilt you have is of you being a pedo and praying on minors 

  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, allholyheaven said:

yes, we are humans. It's proper larp.

as time progresses rules and oathes will loosen, especially in italian factions. 

Shut the fuck up nigga

  • Like 1
Link to comment

why not let me larp as feeling guilty instead of forcing it onto me?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

thank god you’re back 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Justfire said:

criminals have guilts too

Just like the guilt you're claiming to have on all your appeals?

Edited by xDutchCat
  • Funny 1
Link to comment

YES BRO

Link to comment
5 hours ago, xDutchCat said:

Just like the guilt you're claiming to have on all your appeals?

images.jpg.64a2b926cce867cbcedd4dc3eaa93093.jpg

how bro felt after replying

Edited by Akira
Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...