Mike Brown Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago After you PK someone your character would have periodic images of the player you killed flash on your screen. It would be completely random and would continue on for the entirety of your players life. Players should have to live with the guilt of what they’ve done. 2 4 2 Link to comment
Mickey Lunestra Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago Add on a .3% chance of giving into the guilt and blowing your cranium off 2 Link to comment
xDutchCat Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago (edited) 29 minutes ago, Mike Brown said: After you PK someone your character would have periodic images of the player you killed flash on your screen. It would be completely random and would continue on for the entirety of your players life. Players should have to live with the guilt of what they’ve done. Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty' Edited 17 hours ago by xDutchCat 1 1 Link to comment
calink Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago 45 minutes ago, xDutchCat said: Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty' Don't apply reason to a Mike Brown post 1 1 Link to comment
theGameReaper Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago Nah, everyone I’ve PK’d deserved it. Fuck them chumps. 1 2 Link to comment
Justfire Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago 4 hours ago, xDutchCat said: Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty' criminals have guilts too 1 Link to comment
Ka1l1lly Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago Everytime they get sent to the hospital it flashes the pk screen then when you go to the character selection menu its fine 1 Link to comment
allholyheaven Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago 5 hours ago, xDutchCat said: Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone yes, we are humans. It's proper larp. as time progresses rules and oathes will loosen, especially in italian factions. 1 1 Link to comment
ix_crazy_xi Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago 21 minutes ago, allholyheaven said: yes, we are humans. It's proper larp. as time progresses rules and oathes will loosen, especially in italian factions. the only guilt you have is of you being a pedo and praying on minors 1 Link to comment
Wembleybread Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago 2 hours ago, allholyheaven said: yes, we are humans. It's proper larp. as time progresses rules and oathes will loosen, especially in italian factions. Shut the fuck up nigga Link to comment
Глаз Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago why not let me larp as feeling guilty instead of forcing it onto me? Link to comment
xDutchCat Posted 58 minutes ago Share Posted 58 minutes ago (edited) 12 hours ago, Justfire said: criminals have guilts too Just like the guilt you're claiming to have on all your appeals? Edited 56 minutes ago by xDutchCat Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now