Mike Brown Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago After you PK someone your character would have periodic images of the player you killed flash on your screen. It would be completely random and would continue on for the entirety of your players life. Players should have to live with the guilt of what they’ve done. 2 3 2 Link to comment
Mickey Lunestra Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago Add on a .3% chance of giving into the guilt and blowing your cranium off 1 Link to comment
xDutchCat Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago (edited) 29 minutes ago, Mike Brown said: After you PK someone your character would have periodic images of the player you killed flash on your screen. It would be completely random and would continue on for the entirety of your players life. Players should have to live with the guilt of what they’ve done. Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty' Edited 5 hours ago by xDutchCat 1 Link to comment
calink Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 45 minutes ago, xDutchCat said: Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty' Don't apply reason to a Mike Brown post 1 Link to comment
theGameReaper Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago Nah, everyone I’ve PK’d deserved it. Fuck them chumps. 1 Link to comment
Justfire Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 4 hours ago, xDutchCat said: Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty' criminals have guilts too Link to comment
Ka1l1lly Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Everytime they get sent to the hospital it flashes the pk screen then when you go to the character selection menu its fine Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now