Mike Brown Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago After you PK someone your character would have periodic images of the player you killed flash on your screen. It would be completely random and would continue on for the entirety of your players life. Players should have to live with the guilt of what they’ve done. 2 3 2 Link to comment
Mickey Lunestra Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Add on a .3% chance of giving into the guilt and blowing your cranium off Link to comment
xDutchCat Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 29 minutes ago, Mike Brown said: After you PK someone your character would have periodic images of the player you killed flash on your screen. It would be completely random and would continue on for the entirety of your players life. Players should have to live with the guilt of what they’ve done. Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty' Edited 1 hour ago by xDutchCat 1 Link to comment
calink Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 45 minutes ago, xDutchCat said: Disagree. You're a criminal. Would you really feel that guilty for killing someone that tried to harm your family? I mean I get where you're coming from; Michael Corleone had the same thing though but I don't think it would fit to certain character Larp if you would feel 'guilty' Don't apply reason to a Mike Brown post Link to comment
theGameReaper Posted 55 minutes ago Share Posted 55 minutes ago Nah, everyone I’ve PK’d deserved it. Fuck them chumps. 1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now