21schmekles Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago No one does real bum rp anymore 3 Link to comment
Nightcrawler12212 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago Do I bring it back? 1 Link to comment
Kubus711 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago Add rusty needles so if you piss off a player RPing as a homeless bum on the streets they might stab you with it 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago I honestly have to agree here, you really don't see any homelessness rp these days. I remember this one guy who used to hang around Little Italy. He was such a convincing bum that I think he may have genuinely been pulling from real-life experiences or something. It was really sad to watch. He would hang around the casino sometimes too, gambling all of his money away at the Lucchese tables. One day, he just disappeared. Some said the CIA kidnapped him, others said he killed himself. Nobody really knows. Ever since that day, I haven't seen such an accurately portrayed bum. His name was like sing or string or something. 2 Link to comment
Pendred Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago be the change you want to see 1 2 Link to comment
21schmekles Posted 13 hours ago Author Share Posted 13 hours ago So basically I should strip my clothes scavenge for torn rags to wear and kill other bums for food that’s step 1 Link to comment
Hoovis Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago 1 hour ago, TMH said: hooves does it well. Thank you. 1 Link to comment
lordsicarus Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago (edited) wym all the retards outside the meat market do it perfectly! Edited 8 hours ago by lordsicarus Link to comment
vdot.co Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago niggas want homeless bum rp until you start shooting up heroin in their place of business Link to comment
joeeey1 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 1. The last time I decided it was time for my main character to relapse on herion I called the police. I was in the car dealer / pharmacy alleyway. The cops pulled up to my little campsite and arrested me for making a false call. I was trying to convince them my char was overdosing and I shot like 4 bags of herion. They complained the whole time and said “stop cop baiting and making false phone calls or I’m calling staff. “ No RP from cops. 2. One time I hired a white shirt to lockpick the meat market. He opened every door. A bunch of other white shirts came over and took the place over. Eventually it turned in to a shoot out with whatever kids were in the Bonanno WL. They said their property isn’t a homeless shelter. I completely disagree. John’s Deli. Make Homeless RP great again. Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now