21schmekles Posted 51 minutes ago Share Posted 51 minutes ago No one does real bum rp anymore 2 Link to comment
Nightcrawler12212 Posted 49 minutes ago Share Posted 49 minutes ago Do I bring it back? Link to comment
Kubus711 Posted 44 minutes ago Share Posted 44 minutes ago Add rusty needles so if you piss off a player RPing as a homeless bum on the streets they might stab you with it Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted 38 minutes ago Share Posted 38 minutes ago I honestly have to agree here, you really don't see any homelessness rp these days. I remember this one guy who used to hang around Little Italy. He was such a convincing bum that I think he may have genuinely been pulling from real-life experiences or something. It was really sad to watch. He would hang around the casino sometimes too, gambling all of his money away at the Lucchese tables. One day, he just disappeared. Some said the CIA kidnapped him, others said he killed himself. Nobody really knows. Ever since that day, I haven't seen such an accurately portrayed bum. His name was like sing or string or something. 1 Link to comment
Pendred Posted 33 minutes ago Share Posted 33 minutes ago be the change you want to see 1 1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now