AlogBok
Donator-
Posts
55 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by AlogBok
-
So let me throw out a theory the Undercover was character abusing and the sting the bust what ever this right here your whole drawing unnecessary attention to the family argument is invalid because if the cops can not pursue rp the incident never happened the shootout never happened th drug deal never happened because the undercover was character abusing there for the none of the below Caused an investigation Caused a search/seizure/warrant to be issued and executed Caused a fellow faction member (s) to be implicated or arrested none of this happened because the RP was invalid and voided so the only leg you have to stand on is my OOC messages that I said which is stated under “HOTHEADED” which would mean this pk was set out under OOC MESSAGES WHICH WOULD MEAN METAGAMING which is clearly stated when I first made the pk appeal it’s all there you lured me into the city with a crew meeting and pked me on an invalid causing attention to the family and metagaming hotheaded claim which in itself is not enough it’s in the exact claim of A valid reason is required for all PK’s. A PK’s approval is entirely dependent on the reason given, if you give a weak reason such as “he disrespected me” then your PK will not be approved. “he disrespected me=Hotheaded”if I understand that correctly should not be a valid reason it shouldve “been for causing unwanted attention with the police, being a security risk, and causing issues in public” if this was ingame it could be an rp bit it could be part of the character im playing but in this context it is because what I said OOC WHICH WAS CLARIFIED IN THE SCREENSHOTS OF THE DMS AS AN OOC DISCUSSION https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mIA7aQf9R2qSOqgbI?invite=cr-MSx3REMsMjE5MDE0MjIw&v=180
-
Lemme add one more thing you guys would not have tried so hard to save me and Howie from getting pked by the police just to kill me 6 days later Howie did not get pked and why kill me first when earlier in the meeting I told you guys I had a class one while Howie had a class 3 he is the bigger threat in this scenario so it would be ideal to kill him first especially since you know I’m a shit shot I have a huge hunch that if I had not said what I said OOC that you wouldn’t not had pked me you guys had no intentions to pk me until I said that it was a you know what fuck you moment huh when I first started mafia rp I was with atovoli 2 years ago and got caught with drugs in my trunk I was gonna get pked and I squealed I was brand new you wanna know how long it took till I got pked not even one minute the moment i walked out of the pd for bringing unnecessary attention to the faction you guys had no intention to pk me until I said that OOC which is the essence of metagaming as defined when a player uses outside knowledge—information their character has not learned in-game—to influence their character's decisions, actions, or dialogue you used what I said as direct reason to pk me we got a slap on the wrist and was told to be careful we waited a whole hour waiting for the pk to go through and when you guys told me and Howie that yall pulled some strings to not get us pked we thank ed you I will see if I have the clips but if not I’m sorry
-
And if you wanna go even further I never got trained either so how would little old me know that you have to look into someone invintory I told you guys I hadn’t been in the city in long while I thought it was still /me searches for recording devices and police items not a request search so it’s also your guys fault when I joined first the 3 other times I’ve been in a faction I’ve always gotten trained
-
No I did not want to do said deal I was minding my own business and Howie dragged me along I never said hey Howie let’s get some product moving or anything we had done a 1:1 before with an sos member and howie wanted to to a second one he talked to the undercover first he introduced the undercover to me I declined 3 times but Howie set everything up the undercover offered 25 30 and th 42 for 20q but I felt bad I did what Howie said
-
it seems pretty convenient that you want bring that up So Then how about you pk howie as well for pushing me into it and not searching the said guy and drawing attention to the faction I was taken to the back with howie and told not to worry about it and that it was handled and to be more careful and it wasn’t 2 days ago it was 6 days ago you guys said you pulled some strings so we we wouldn’t get pked I am thankful for that but howie carries blame if not more blame since he’s higher rank and I’m just some guy that joined 2 and a half weeks ago oh wait you didn’t even mention howie with us and I was under the idea we were in a friendly property that Howie set up for us he used HIS car the Jew car so get your facts straight Howie shot him first an I tried to help him because I thought we were getting mugged you can’t put blame on the associate who’s following his trainer https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mIA7aQf9R2qSOqgbI?invite=cr-MSx3REMsMjE5MDE0MjIw&v=180
-
It was not between a faction member and me it was made clear that it was an ooc conversation by my understanding all DMs are ooc and all the messages in divergent networks general is ooc yes I got “hotheaded” because who are you to tell me what I can say OOC and to the claim of unnecessary attention to the family there have been 3 other times other people in the divergent networks general have brought up the wright lady’s pk and has sparked conversation this is plain and simple metagaming as the definition says when a player uses outside knowledge—information their character has not learned in-game—to influence their character's decisions, actions, or dialogue. All I do is drive around and waste my time standing around I do not bring heat I am respectful I rarely use my vc and 90 percent of my messages in game when saying something is “yes sir” and “no sir” there was no reason to bring out this pk and I would’ve happily taken a blacklist and been on my way but thy decided to use OOC messages to metagame and pk me
-
Rules: You may only make one appeal per PK, if you are denied you will be unable to appeal for that character again. You must appeal within one week of your character being PK'd, appeals posted after this time will be automatically denied. You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the PK. Replies that are not relevant to the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban. You must follow the provided template for the appeal, failure to do so will result in an instant denial. Name of Character:chad basher Character ID:161530 SteamID:569057824 Your Discord ID#:.alogbok Date of PK:21 may 1990 Reason for PK:making a suggestion in the divergent networks about a pk I saw in forums Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I had made a remark in the divergent networks discord about a pk appeal of one I have done nothing and I mean nothing to provoke this ingame I did not say anything in the faction discord this was an ooc dispute that turned into metagaming If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mKCCVjx48yIjEq3oF
-
Mr tasty
-
Needed
-
Needle
-
Nevium
-
Newl
-
Nevlin
-
The midget supremcist that only targets tall people and screams small power!
-
Can the second pharmacy actually have something inside
AlogBok replied to Chief Sosa's topic in Accepted
Does the one by the ghetto even have an npc? -
+1 free my man
-
Aw man no more Mr tasty truck anymore All the stuff that I would use as stock and sell was from the ups food vendors and now I can’t get any of that anymore thank you for the reply
-
The ones that used to stand by the dealership the clothing store and the city hall I know we have registers now but there is certain things that no one sells that you can get from there and some of those things I have limited amount left since they’ve been removed for whatever reason please consider putting them back they don’t even need new spots since the places they used to be are still untouched thank you
-
The clown college had more depth than this -1
-
Are the clown costumes gonna be faction clothing
-
+1 I’ve been carjacked 3 times with my ice cream truck will definitely hire them for protection it’s literally perfect!
-
PK Appeal Format Below is the format that you must followed when making a PK appeal, you must copy all sections and fill them out in detail. Rules: You may only make one appeal per PK, if you are denied you will be unable to appeal for that character again. You must appeal within one week of your character being PK'd, appeals posted after this time will be automatically denied. You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the PK. Replies that are not relevant to the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban. You must follow the provided template for the appeal, failure to do so will result in an instant denial. Name of Character: alogbok Adewale SteamID:76561199098381376 Your Discord ID#: .alogbok Date of PK:5/4/24 Reason for PK: it was rdm for no reason Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: rdm If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2bg7jpHVII_etL/d13377OsIzdL?invite=cr-MSxVYU4sMjE5MDE0MjIwLA first clip of me taking damage for no reason https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2bg90WhrcJ64vB/d1337ZpUBQbI?invite=cr-MSxERFAsMjE5MDE0MjIwLA second witch is the pk tuned into a rdm