Drakarus
Donator-
Posts
146 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Drakarus
-
MY FINAL POINT. We Never SHOT YOU OR GOT ANYONE TO SHOOT U "The first clip is me getting shot at, for legit no reason. ICLY the only people that know about this pk are me and auxilary so how tf do they know????" NOBODY KNEW U SHOULDA CALLED STAFF FOR A RANDOM SHOT RETARD I had just left the faction 1 hour prior to this staff can prove- Keep larping and hans is dead lol
-
Bro the first time i saw u saying "THATS HIM THATS HIM" You were also masked, Are you fucking slow nigga? You retard cunt you fucking snaked me out and got auxilary to tell u what me and tanner said in cells thru chat log which is the ONLY reason u knew I met with him. Also you admitted to metagame in ur first comment btw so you just ruined YOUR chance at a appeal BECAUSE YOU METAGAMED THE ENTIRE THING LOL Also to hans, You supported us mugging even gave us permission so quit larping about the mugging shit being why u wanted him dead knowing I mugged every person with him lol you even encouraged us to target popov laugh'd at the popov niggas with me
-
Also you admitted to metagame in ur first clip You foundout thru discord we got orders so you try to hawk us down? Also how did you switch cars if the taxi was outside? Staff can easily prove you are lying about this car switch lol "But, keep in mind I only figured that out later on discord. So, what do I do? I go around with Auxilary and hunt these niggas down. I got shot at and then came to the conclusion that maybe tanner is a fucking rat and metagamed. So I take that information, call staff and report the metagame. I DM both of ASHBASH and Juaqium and tell them that they are fucking snakes for crashing out over nothing and its pretty obvious they are trying to kill me and that they are metagaming bc they dont know IC. Okay now let me get my evidence."\ remember when tupac complained about metagame and then the staff said, if you are doing it too you cant complain about it, But yea we didnt metagame your location or ANY of the above you fucking slow cunt take that L enjoy that PK dumb nigga
-
LOLLOOL PROOF OF META GAME? LOL YES I SAID DO NOT ADMIT TO SOMETHING YOU DID NOT DO AS U CAN SEE LOOOL YOUR METAGAME IDEA WAS A FAKED DEATH SCREENSHOT NOT ANYTHING ELSE. ALSO WE FOLLOWED U TO THE STORE WHICH STAFF CAN PROVE I SAID SO YOU DO NOT USE IT AS A METAGAME NO CLUE? MAYBE THE TAXI BEING OUTSIDE SLOWMAN YOU ALSO BANNED THE ENFORCER FROM THE DISCORD BEFORE EVER KILLING HIM SO WE ALREADY KNEW ONTOP OF U SAYING U WERE GON KILL US . NO PROOF OF ANY METAGAME LOL Brother WE followed you from the roof you fucking soft retard- Staff can see all our view positions, we jumped off the roof upon seeing you parked at gun store. we were on the roof when u drove past rockefeller houses into the gun shop parking lot. How would we know what road you took if we did not see you?
-
Bro we walked up and saw you WYM we didnt know? We saw you guys driving in a taxi which you said "THATS HIM THATS HIM" when you were in the cab by city hall. THEN I KNEW YOU GUYS HAD HITS ON US LOL SO WE HAWKED YOU DOWN WHEN WE SAW THE TAXI AT THE GUN STORE LOOOOOOOL WE WENT DOWNSTAIRS FIRST THEN HEARD MOVEMENT SO WE WALKED UP SAW YOU THEN MERC'D you? HOW TF DID WE METAGAME UR LOCATION??? Staff will see in my 5 minute clip when hans gets pk'd LOL. THAT WE CLEARLY SAW YOU THEN OPENED FIRE? YOU WERE DRIVING around in a taxi looking for me and were stupid enough to say "THATS HIM THATS HIM DRIVE DRIVE" LOOOOOL GET PACKED UP PUSSY THATS HIM THATS HIM https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/noFlcKGHXxajeHrII?invite=cr-MSxnc08sNjEzMjU2ODE1 LOOOL GET PACKED PUSSY NOW UR CRYING FOR METAGAME KNOWING YOU LITERALLY WERE IN THE CAR WITH HANS WHEN HE SAID THATS HIM THATS HIM LOOOOL PACKWATCH SMOKED ONNNNN AND THEN WE RAN UP ON YALL HAWKED YOU DOWNNNNNN BLRRRRDDD BIGG BLRRRRDDDDD
-
You quoted 2. Using OOC terms over Mic, (Such as yelling "thats a pk, thats a pk!" After killing someone) may void the PK entirely. Remain in character at all times. No clip was provided about this? Cant believe they killed my godfather
-
Rare Joey W- Joey been catching w's recently
-
WHITE COLLAR LOYALIST ADD 1 TO THE NUMBER FELLAS
-
Rest up Frank The Wop Nigga went out a real banger. The same cant be said about the rest of those boys
-
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/njxUQAs2D-5HAWSBZ?invite=cr-MSxUaVMsNjM0NjY0NzY0 clip kills me PETER REBOOTED!
-
Atleast you are honest that gives ability for people like Canadian to give you another chance
-
If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: Yea maybe i was a minge to allied factions and used the racket without permission and was being an idiot and snitched and went out in the street shouting "I WILL BE THE DON OF THE MAFIA ONE DAY" and mass-mugged but i they metagame'd to find that out cause I did it very sneakily.
-
They have a detection system- what could of happened is sharing accounts etc; I wouldnt result to talking about hate and stuff like that as it was likely not a manual ban. What was your original ban for it likely got extended to perm Graceful, Protato, Eon Ery all accounts your pc had to of connected too or like your ip not sure what they scan for
-
Also you said I could of hidden it somewhere else? Where there that in a location he would not of seen. where do you see that I could dropped it at? outside of his dashcam aswell. if anything i put it in the BEST LOCATION right on the sidewalk had the dupe not been there
-
Sidewalk basically on the corner by the road nothing would of happened to the property owner is the point
-
Your Character or Steam Name: Juaquim Durango Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_1:0:53017170 Your Discord ID#:674673354661429270 Reason for ban: "Powergame" Length of ban: 3d Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute Why should you be unbanned?: I was dropping drugs behind a prop to hide it from a cop; at that point the guy who "owns" the building decided to snitch on me and tell the cop I had dropped it there when he NEVER would of seen it otherwise. at that point he then claimed he was going to complain to a admin and get me banned; For some reason another admin also from the UK (as the player) Took the sit and immediately took to defending the other guy before even hearing my story. 1st clip: what led to my choice to drop drugs had nothing to do with his claim of "Trying to get his property seized" and all this other bs staff member had a clear bias as this was not intentionally a powergame and never would of been had this fucking retard not started crying out to the cop to see it. It never would of resulted in the entire property being seized lol the MODERATOR should of known that but he was too giddy with his buddy Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nhwcVHnJnxzWelArw?invite=cr-MSxTenksNjEzMjU2ODE1 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nhwxArus5W6pBwhMF?invite=cr-MSx1NVUsNjEzMjU2ODE1
-
+1 active and hes still grinding the whiteman corp as a citizen
-
I agree with removing them especially because the whiteman corp is waiting so long too be accepted and like WHY NOT remove the ones who are taking up space
-
U cop bait 24-7 and consistently get in chased by starting it with a battering ram (your car) You are just predictable
-
Little incorrect on that because we never ran you over but I wont argue there is logs
-
I would add: You are saying there was not provocation leading up too that what about the several incidents before then where you were chasing me with a bat and beating on our car; and creating problems in and around the city for myself and my jew friend; this was not our first meeting and at no point had you been hospitalized previously; and I was still on your ass about the bat attack on me and my buddies vehicle- I had previously broke your legs and allowed you too live after the bat incident. which wasnt too far before this. maybe minutes I believe you were still able to be killed for the attack even minutes later however I have no ill will towards you and do not mind if its rescinded anyway just because I know how it is too lose a character you enjoy playing on.
-
+! for me giving citations it is also annoying- because not every officer is trained on the penalty points- So half our PD just does the Dyno $ amounts the other half does the Actual $ amounts
-
+1- Me and Jangerine were literally talking about this today- At reset the map should either go night or day