Jump to content

Wickers

Administrator
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wickers

  1. and 2 bans for metagame. -1
  2. It worked at the start of the server but I think it was removed due to lag spikes and bad performance. But server has gotten 10x upgraded since then I would not mind having it back ngl
  3. Hello, I was the Staff Administrator who deemed this character kill was valid simply due to the reasons I will state below. -You were given orders to stop moving and look at a certain wall, while you decided to keep moving and make eye contact while told not do so. -You then started walking into the wall that was close to the edge so you can jump off.... -You also had no fear for your life whatsoever so this makes in my opinion a valid PK. Good luck with your appeal!
  4. Hello. I was the admin did this PK and who was given the green light by UA to confirm this pk due to you saying it was a target mug. The whole situation was valid, you were held at gunpoint and failed to comply to orders. Good luck with your appeal mate.
  5. Wickers

    Yuri's ban appeal

    First of all it doesn't matter if you were on property because you had that gun before going into your property, I then waited around 5 minutes for you to come back because apparently you were ''in your head''. After that your friends said you timed out and that you were reconnecting. I waited a couple of more minutes until they said you were going to the gym and you were offline. Just too many excuses for just a single ID show.
  6. Wickers

    Rape

    what the hell......
  7. You were 1 punch away -1...... +1......
  8. Wickers

    Rape

    we know you are fine with RAPE
  9. I can't fit my massive penis so let's just add more storage
  10. Don't know you but good app +1
  11. Wickers

    Yuri's Char Appeal

    Hello, I was the Administrator who handled your pk. You were set active due to having orders on you from your faction's high command, I then deemed the orders were valid and worthy enough for a perma kill on your character. I will even give you a example of the reasons: Failure to pay taxes, Not trustworthy, And being absent for a long time. Good luck on your appeal!
  12. shut up you loser hacking on gmod and ur still trash and paid i dont wanna even know how much lol
  13. Chill Guy play a bit more tho
  14. Hello your friend was banned from a different staff member for a rdm case with the police. Your ban is 1 week because you have a extensive record of notes and bans. This is not your first time doing this, I crystal clear explained you in the sit everything about the situation and why you will get a hefty ban. Good Luck
  15. Short Back and No Chance.... Fresh Trim...
  16. Is this a quote of you? ''Now I can't feed my wife and kids for the next 3 weeks because of this payment''
  17. So you saying this is MAFIA RP, so let's just remove cops and I hope you guys have fun playing cookie clicker.
  18. Cartel De Medellin..... +100
  19. Hello, I was the staff member who administered the permanent kill on your character. As the reason you're friend turned 90 degrees while you two were initiating a mug, Which gave him time to shoot you when tying him up. I explained you the reason in the staff sit and had a couple of other staff members watching the evidence provided and agreed with my decision.
×
×
  • Create New...