Holiday
Donator-
Posts
62 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Holiday
-
+1 I think Tommy would make an exceptional addition to the Diverge Staff Team. Tommy knows every rule and procedure by heart.
-
It's pretty self explanatory: Allow anyone in the NYPD who is forensic certified to inspect vehicles for recent lockpick activity on that vehicle. Same results as running the plate, but under a different tab. Could be interesting to see the police investigate things down this avenue.
-
There is a large section of the community that grinds shipments. Add an option through the C Menu (gearbox menu, top right) for the ability to enable a real time shipment countdown. Visually, you would see next to or near the green arrow icon (when your shipment has arrived) a 2nd line of text which shows a real time countdown until the shipment reaches 0 seconds. This would help people who have connectivity issues, grind across multiple characters, and simplify the "grinding shipment" process.
-
It's a pretty good idea, but I doubt they'll add it.
-
Add a category in the queue script that prioritizes disconnected players 1 level above joining players. This could help players who were watching youtube while grinding, This could also help during faction meetings where people are sitting down. The most annoying part of roleplaying is having to come back to a situation that has already progressed for 20 minutes without you. There doesn't need to be much of a priority, like I suggested above, just add it to +1 tier above regular.
-
No. I am not talking about BAR Certified cops. I am specifically talking about Law Enforcement Officers being able to notarize affidavits, at face value.
-
States, including New York, allow for Law Enforcement Officers to notarize an affidavit prior to prosecution. In other states like Florida, they allow Officers to flat out notarize any legal document. Let's do that.
-
As much as I give Logic shit, he'd make a good staff member. He tries to be impartial. He is active and would hopefully help lower the wait time on tickets during EU times. +1
-
Permaban is crazy
-
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/n1dGZcefLVQKrnDaA?invite=cr-MSx1ME4sNDMzOTIyNjc5&v=19 This is a video of Mickey Wickers, who everyone hates, getting what should've been a PK. Why isn't he PKed?
-
Give this guy a promotion to UA
-
Allow the DAs office to make Probation a condition of plea deals moving forward. Then, create a new full-time division of the NYPD dedicated to Probation & Parole services which would do weekly check-ins/interviews with parolees. This would help as it would give second chances to criminals who value their character's progress and would allow the DAs office more wiggle room when enforcing punishments. 50 or more years obviously wouldn't be allowed, but anything in the range of 30-49 years would be eligible.
-
I know everyone has suggested this however, here's my take: Price of goods fluctuate depending on whether or not the good is in demand. If a lot of people are selling that particular good, than the price will steadily decrease at a random interval. And when not a lot of people sell that particular good, the price will steadily increase at a random interval. This would be WAY more player driven. You could even set minimum prices and maximum prices so people don't break the server/babyrage. I, along with other people really like this idea.
-
Thus is why I suggested only allowing it when someone presses F7.
-
Water slows you down, cool. Nice little added feature. I don't know if the code is broken or what. But, I notice everytime I get out of the water, for hours after that, I will be slow asf and there's no way to fix it other than snorting coke. Perhaps add a feature where if we take off our suits, we run at normal speed again. Or even an option to "ring out clothes". Something so I don't have to waste $860 to run normal again.
-
This has been recommended 1000x, and it will be recommended 1000x more. Add an option for Police to frisk an individual who has their hands up (f7'ed). Make this possible through the C menu. The results would be a 75% chance of the discovery of weapons or drugs. Either way, the result would be displayed in a /me similar to any other console forced /me
-
It might be a burden on the storage of the server, however, I think it should be considered. Add a feature where I can put a voluntary note attached to the transaction. If I am paying my business license, I can state that reason. If I am paying someone directly, I can add a note what it was for, etc etc. Ideally the note would be viewable on both ends of the transaction. This could be possible by clicking or hover over the transaction in the bank logs themselves?
-
As the 250th anniversary of independence nears, we need to recognize the core values our ancestors. Our ancestors threw tea into the harbor in protest of the British over reach. And I say @Dong should start removing all the British mouth breathers; For the simple fact that they do not know what it means to be an American, they can't even shout slurs in a pub. How can we expect foreigners to understand the culture in America. Simply put, we can't. Get rid of them, NOW!
-
+1 and make it take forever to load in
-
I'd be in favor of changing it to a different barrel image. Simply because Meth and LSD are chemical compounds commonly found in barrels. But who is to say it can't be a different image. +1
-
Add a cooldown between commands?
-
Allow Police Officers the ability through the "C Menu" to tow vehicles. This would only send the vehicle back to the owners garage. This would really help with "abandoned vehicles" and help clear up unattended vehicles to reduce lag.
-
I was told by someone that Gunshot Residue is only positive on a person who has shot someone, not just shooting in general. As much as this would suck to defend (as a defense attorney) I think it's critical to RP and would enhance the precaution people took when handling weapons. My proposal: Anyone shooting a gun will have gunshot residue To get rid of GSR, you can wipe your hands or wait 5 minutes.
-
Im tired of having to sell baggies of weed individually. Plus, oil companies could sell stuff easier. Have the option appear next to the sell button on a particular item. Please.
-
+1 Kai is a resourceful player. He is also someone who is known for their deep roleplay and ambitious entrepreneurial projects. He runs a newspaper, helps out multiple different factions with recruiting and overall is a nice person to have around. He is dedicated to hearing people's issues, is incredibly active, and is someone I can trust when it comes to airing out problems. This type of empathetic understanding is something that I, along with others, would truly love to see with the addition of him on the current staff team. This would be a lovely and passionate staff member who I believe will help the greater good and see across faction lines.