Jump to content

Jason Frudnick

Donator
  • Posts

    111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Jason Frudnick

  1. "I didn't know the guy pointing a gun at me and chasing after me as I ran away was trying to mug me!"
  2. Not even chinese just doing it for the love of the game
  3. They hate him because he's not afraid to be be a RN
  4. I'm sure everyone here has been PK'd one time or another. Undoubtedly the first thing that comes to your mind is "Wow, this is boring!" My proposed changes: - Instead of your character name and dates make it a picture of your character with angel wings around it and have the dates under it. - Replace the black background with this image:
  5. They're gonna move this to the Denied category because they're jealous of Mike Brown's ideas
  6. I'd start gooning to make myself feel better
  7. I got mugged once and dude took everything I was wearing. Nobody can take your pins though
  8. Because he's on pwivate pwoppety
  9. PK'd 5 times in a week is nasty work
  10. Decav leaked new business
  11. +1 He really did die gooning
  12. What a shame. Perhaps the rape inc faction will see more success
  13. Jason Frudnick

    Beach

    +1 imagine getting a big gulp of that nice clean river water and splashing around in it with your friends
  14. I think it's funny that taking damage from drug addiction locks you out of the container with all your drugs
  15. +1 This hits way too close to home. I was playing Superhero Tycoon on roblox while growing weed on the sidewalk and some pig just came up and cuffed me???
  16. I think this happened to DopeAsRoe once and it got accepted, although I will say that was probably because he made it clear to the cops that he was trying to comply and they just didn't let him go back up for air because they wanted to PK him
  17. "Why do you wanna join the PD son?" "To PK sir!"
  18. -1 make the map a desert
  19. I'm dying his english gets noticeably worse after the apology section too, he just deleted all the apostrophes from the chat GPT response
×
×
  • Create New...