Jump to content

Jason Frudnick

Donator
  • Posts

    111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Jason Frudnick

  1. These are both the same clip
  2. Add flock cameras to Diverge
  3. I could've sworn on my life that shit was still seized
  4. Yeah but fags are all they got so it's a bit more acceptable
  5. Yeah but he just made it sound so much better
  6. As the owner of the server I'm choosing to add this
  7. It gets funnier every time
  8. I hope they add this so I can lockpick one door in a building to make the alarm go off and annoy everyone
  9. Nigga said "I shouldn't be unbanned" in a ban appeal
  10. True I wanted to put a bayonet on my vp70 but zog said no
  11. +1 It'd be cool if there was more to penitentiary in general
  12. Add a mounted tau cannon to the cars that'd be fire
  13. You can't make anyone give you their money but if you restrain them you can take everything in their inventory and all the clothes that they're wearing (you can't take their pins though)
  14. Just like the renowned criminal Sean Gismonte who got whacked by a seatbelt
  15. Go all in on green every time? Yeah bro we know
×
×
  • Create New...