Jump to content

Trak

Donator
  • Posts

    195
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Trak

  1. Trak

    Kubus's staff app

    Okay yeah its a child and children tend not to have the best reasoning skills but Kubus seems to have a good head on his shoulders. I think he can be taught what to do. Might take him a little longer than most but what Dopeasroe said is true. +/-
  2. If you consider what Ian Hitchcock does effort, babbling on about shit that doesnt make sense and isnt right until someone believes him and confuses him, then yeah I disagree.
  3. Because most the people on here are retarded kids not actual trained professionals lol much like how you're not a real judge in the real world I would consider a quarter of what you say about case law factual
  4. Trak

    1395

    Pretty sure he also has the lowest reputation
  5. Trak

    Ban Appeal

    I would like to reiterate on his behalf.
  6. I paid 70k for it
  7. as much as I'd love to believe this I have been told people doing stuff like this is "their roleplay"
  8. People like this should be KOS https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/n6egSHSSM_gD4LO8M?invite=cr-MSx1NjMsNTg2MzE0NDg0
  9. Trak

    Perma ban appeal!

    I like how a member of the faction I was dissing just happened to dumb react this comment, its like he was telling on himself
  10. Trak

    Ban Appeal

    Free my man hes retarded but he just smokes a lot of weed. Also I dont think he would shoot at cops for no reason to rdm lmao.
  11. Trak

    Perma ban appeal!

    There's like an entire faction (of the Italian persuasion) that is full of cheaters. We all know which one but no one ever does anything about it.
  12. Trak

    Gun Bags

    Also I +1 your idea but it's got a bit too much QOL for some of the sadists on this server.
  13. Trak

    Gun Bags

    New Item: Ammo Can 2 slots, stores 6 ammo. takes 10 seconds to open you cant open unless you've taken 0 damage from ANY sources, havent switch chars within 5 mins, have atleast 73% hunger but no more then 91% no camera equipped and are within 1007 feet of a gunstore because why not?
  14. Sweet is sugar? Obviously Emma Smith
  15. Just forge your lawyer friends signature like the rest of us
  16. Why Sonny and Smokes didnt insta pull out guns when Rain and then pulled up is beyond me. That was their own dumb fault and not due to any server rules.
  17. -1 you sound like the biggest piece of retarded trash other than trumador
  18. Make it random anywhere from 1 minute to 20 minutes
  19. God I wish you were better at actually.mugging people. 99% of mugs on this server are fail.mugs but both the mugger and victim are too retarded to realize it.
  20. Trak

    focuy apology

    I forgive you
  21. Trak

    slow ALL cars

    Anzati went about this the same way I would and y'all only responded to his assholeness and not his suggestion. He's right, you just felt insulted so you disagreed. That being said, the "pedo" vans top speed is like 80. And doesn't turn when pressing shift. So it doesn't go mach speed.
  22. -1 oil fluctuation making me too much money
×
×
  • Create New...