The O'Hara Family Application

Certified Street nigga. On sum real shit these guys always RPing and steady grindin. These homies would make some good ass RP and an overall great faction.spacer.png

+1

• Like 1

+1 tiocfaidh ar la

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, JasonM said:

+1 tiocfaidh ar la

Indeed it will my lad 😉

+1

jNTiTvr.png

• Like 4

+1 I like Irish

• Like 1

+1, seen these fellas around town and the rp is always very enjoyable, guy knows what hes doing!

• Like 1

+1

Before ever being accepted they've shown activity and interest in faction relations. Leader seems to be really decent at RP from my experience. So far everything I've seen from them has been really consistent with the theme of the faction.

• Like 1

Whether you want to or not, You will drink my bourbon. All of you. 

+1, I’ve ran into them; seem to really want the faction through the effort they’ve been putting in. Honestly nothing about this group says incompetence:). 

Edited by Baselsamarah
  • Like 1

Been playing with some of these fellas for years, very good roleplayers and great people!            +1

• Like 1

Thank you for submitting an application for a faction.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please create a ticket within our Discord server in the #support-request channel with a link to this application to get set up. Factions are given 1 racket and 1 property to start with, given the number of applications accepted alongside yours, there will be high demand, these will be given out on a first serve first come basis.