Hans Hunnebun Posted 57 minutes ago Share Posted 57 minutes ago Ban Appeal Format: Below is the format that you must followed when making a ban appeal, you must copy all sections and fill them out in detail. Rules: You may only make one appeal per ban, if you are denied you must wait out the remainder of your ban. If it's permanent, you may appeal again in 6 months. You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the ban OR the appeal is for a permanent ban. Replies that are not relevant to the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban. You must follow the provided template for the appeal, failure to do so will result in an instant denial. Our bans page (https://bans.divergenet.works/) can provide any missing information such as the reason, issuing staff member, length, etc. Your Character or Steam Name: Hans Garcia Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:0:628592126 Your Discord ID#: crispytacos0438 Reason for ban: Pk hunting Length of ban: 1 month Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute Why should you be unbanned? I was contracted by Bao Zen Nosha to mug this a specific person that either left or was unwhitelisted in Takashashi. He said to grab all the Japenese items that they might have and to return them to him. Upon identifying the female and initiating the mug, I noticed that they would not put their hands up. Given the knowledge that they were in Takahashi and I had recently worked at Takahashi, I knew that this individual may be in possession of a firearm. With this in mind, I did not want to restrain the individual without them putting their hands in the air first as a safety precaution. After many warnings for this person to put their hands up had passed, I decided to just end up shooting them because they were not complying with my demands. I don't see how this is pk hunting, given the contract and it's details. I would understand how this looks like pk hunting if there was no reason behind the mugging. If I was just mugging anybody with clothing store items and trying to force a pk. However, I gave them many opportunities to comply with my demands and they did not listen. Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nH2zOJSAmTQI8PT28?invite=cr-MSwzbVksMTk3ODk5MjU1 7 Link to comment
Akira Posted 47 minutes ago Share Posted 47 minutes ago free hans he aint do nothing he is innocent and wouldnt even hurt a fly +1 1 3 Link to comment
calink Posted 35 minutes ago Share Posted 35 minutes ago This is an extremely blatant PK hunting scenario - You had over 17 seconds in close proximity to the player, without tying them and still you imply they weren't complying with the mug when they clearly were - you just wanted to try and pull off a fast one. The fact you are mugging AT ALL is a wonder, after 3 perma-bans I think you should have learnt your lesson. You were also more recently told in a UA ticket to cut it out. Regardless of the context of you being hired to target mug a guy or not, it's clear you were intending on killing, not mugging. Nothing about the backstory you are telling explains, permits or in anyway justifies the behavior that happens during the mug, it's just a grasp at straws to justify your actions. You are genuinely lucky that I felt it'd be better to ban you for 4 weeks in this instance, as others were happy to perma you once again. On your next mugging related offense, you will almost certainly be re-perma'd. Have a good one and good luck on the appeal. Should it stand, the 4 weeks will hopefully serve as a reminder that you are on thin ice. 1 Link to comment
Arza Posted 22 minutes ago Share Posted 22 minutes ago didn’t you just get un-perma banned? 1 Link to comment
Mickey Lunestra Posted 9 minutes ago Share Posted 9 minutes ago if he wanted to pk them he'd have done it when they ran fr Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now