Rocci Callahand Posted 28 minutes ago Share Posted 28 minutes ago Your Name: Steam name: Clowner SteamID: STEAM_0:0:792644016 Staff Member involved: Yugi What was blacklisted from you?: PET Flags Reason for blacklist (if given): Building a "Ramp" Why should it be returned?: I was most literally trying to RP as a roadworker and I started to build a speed bump which was only half way done, It would have had a slight angle up and angle down on the other side. When Yugi tped to me It was broken as I messed it up and was trying to fix the angle, so it was on much more of a ramp angle. He PM'd me and told me to remove it and so I did. Then as I was mad I said "cry about it" in PM's and he decided now blacklist me. I think it should be returned as I was actually trying to RP, I was making a roadwork save and was going to add bollards and speed bumps (I would have went into the build server, but the build server makes it so I can spawn things in that aren't in the main server and a notification pops up saying "You cant spawn this in the main server" which is very annoying so I build in the main server where I can just spawn it in or not spawn it in.) It wasn't a massive ramp or anything like that, It was a tiny ramp at the time which I was adding a platform to the other side for a angle down to lean on. Yes I have priors for PET Flag abuse, but its not like I was annoying anybody or ruining immersion or harming anybody's RP, I was just building a speed bump. Link to comment
Mateo G Posted 2 minutes ago Share Posted 2 minutes ago Guy who made the ticket and also mugged you , it is a set in stone rule not to build ramps and speedbumps also you launched me almost into the NPC area next to Backhand I've been warned for the same exact reason before except i used cans as a speedbump rules are the rules twin gotta follow em Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now