VICE Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago (edited) Your Character or Steam Name Diomedes "El Gavilan Mayor" Quintana Your SteamID 76561199093291148 Your Discord ID# jv45034 Reason for Ban Powergaming Length of Ban 1 Week Reason for Appeal Wish to come back. Why should you be unbanned? I am sorry for throwing a body part inside Palermo. I did not know that doing so be Powergame. I just wanted to play a joke, I like playing on Diverge and would not like to be restricted from playing the server over a silly mistake done with no ill faith. I kindly ask a reduction from 1 week to a couple of days or how the administrators see fit. Additional Information: None. Edited 6 hours ago by VICE Neegy 2 1 3 Link to comment
Gr1mmy Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I Wouldn't mind reducing the ban to 6 Days But yeah for future reference. Dropping Illegal Things in a property you do not Own or Work For is Powergame 3 Link to comment
Hans Hunnebun Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago (edited) free bro Edited 6 hours ago by Hans Hunnebun free bro 2 Link to comment
calink Posted 14 minutes ago Share Posted 14 minutes ago You have a huge number of notes and bans including 2 Powergame PO's - one of which was a ban less than 2 weeks ago. Link to comment
calink Posted 14 minutes ago Share Posted 14 minutes ago Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied. We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified. Ensure you have read our Server Rules. Link to comment
Recommended Posts