Jump to content

Diomedes "El Gavilan Mayor" Quintana Ban Appeal


VICE

Recommended Posts

Your Character or Steam Name

Diomedes "El Gavilan Mayor" Quintana


Your SteamID

76561199093291148


Your Discord ID#

jv45034


Reason for Ban

Powergaming


Length of Ban

1 Week


Reason for Appeal

Wish to come back.

Why should you be unbanned?

I am sorry for throwing a body part inside Palermo. I did not know that doing so be Powergame. I just wanted to play a joke, I like playing on Diverge and would not like to be restricted from playing the server over a silly mistake done with no ill faith. I kindly ask a reduction from 1 week to a couple of days or how the administrators see fit.


Additional Information:

None.


image.thumb.png.122db094077ac6f7401dd5e7db9764a8.png

Edited by VICE
Neegy
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
Link to comment

I Wouldn't mind reducing the ban to 6 Days But yeah for future reference. Dropping Illegal Things in a property you do not Own or Work For is Powergame

YarrMePowergame.gif

  • Funny 2
Link to comment

image.thumb.png.01f356c4faafe17a04e816e721f332e2.png

  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 1
Link to comment

After careful consideration, we have agreed to reduce your ban to 1 day

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. 

Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...