VICE Posted 47 minutes ago Share Posted 47 minutes ago (edited) Your Character or Steam Name Diomedes "El Gavilan Mayor" Quintana Your SteamID 76561199093291148 Your Discord ID# jv45034 Reason for Ban Powergaming Length of Ban 1 Week Reason for Appeal Wish to come back. Why should you be unbanned? I am sorry for throwing a body part inside Palermo. I did not know that doing so be Powergame. I just wanted to play a joke, I like playing on Diverge and would not like to be restricted from playing the server over a silly mistake done with no ill faith. I kindly ask a reduction from 1 week to a couple of days or how the administrators see fit. Additional Information: None. Edited 33 minutes ago by VICE Neegy 2 1 1 Link to comment
Gr1mmy Posted 27 minutes ago Share Posted 27 minutes ago I Wouldn't mind reducing the ban to 6 Days But yeah for future reference. Dropping Illegal Things in a property you do not Own or Work For is Powergame 2 Link to comment
Hans Hunnebun Posted 15 minutes ago Share Posted 15 minutes ago After careful consideration, we have agreed to reduce your ban to 1 day Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted. The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now