VICE Posted 18 minutes ago Share Posted 18 minutes ago (edited) Your Character or Steam Name Diomedes "El Gavilan Mayor" Quintana Your SteamID 76561199093291148 Your Discord ID# jv45034 Reason for Ban Powergaming Length of Ban 1 Week Reason for Appeal Wish to come back. Why should you be unbanned? I am sorry for throwing a body part inside Palermo. I did not know that doing so be Powergame. I just wanted to play a joke, I like playing on Diverge and would not like to be restricted from playing the server over a silly mistake done with no ill faith. I kindly ask a reduction from 1 week to a couple of days or how the administrators see fit. Additional Information: None. Edited 5 minutes ago by VICE Neegy 2 1 Link to comment
Mateo G Posted 3 minutes ago Share Posted 3 minutes ago +1 hes usually doesnt break rules to my knowledge Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now