ciaper Posted 29 minutes ago Share Posted 29 minutes ago Your Character or Steam Name: ciaper Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:454202258 Your Discord ID#: cia_per Reason for ban: Extensive PO's and general minging Length of ban: Permanent Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I got permbanned 2.5 years ago for constant rulebreaks and bans and in all honesty I had no intention of playing the server correctly. Why should you be unbanned? A lot has changed in the years since and I would like to come back and play the server seriously partly due to my friends currently playing the server and it would be nice to join them I promise not to repeat my actions and I have learnt from my mistakes Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now