John Randal Posted Tuesday at 10:53 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:53 AM (edited) Your Character or Steam Name: rezeiIE Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):76561199553690600 Your Discord ID#:629792191107170305 Reason for ban:alt account Length of ban:perm Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): The reason I tried to get on an alt was because I was banned for like 5 days and just wanted to play I bought like 2 accounts (that both got banned so I didn’t even get into the server) and just wanted to keep playing I didn’t do it to abuse anything like give money or anything I just wanted to keep playing on the server after my ban, I know it was stupid but I’ve been waiting almost a year now and just want to get back into this community, I had lots of friends before I got banned and just want the chance to come back and play again, all I ask for is an unban or just the removal of the perm ban and a date I can rejoin, I meant no harm trying to bypass my ban I just wanted to play on the server. Why should you be unbanned? I’ve learned from my mistakes waiting months, if I do get the chance of a removal of my perm ban I will just wait out my bans instead of trying to bypass it. Additional Information (images, videos, etc): plz I really am sorry Edited Wednesday at 03:48 AM by John Randal Spelling mistakes 2 Link to comment
John Randal Posted Tuesday at 10:54 AM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 10:54 AM I also just really want to play with my friends again this community was so nice to me 1 Link to comment
Gr1mmy Posted Tuesday at 11:10 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:10 AM Two things 1. -1 brother instead of accepting his punishment alted 2. You're not appealing to a "Mod" so the "Please Mod" part is retarded you're appealing to UA / Big P / Big C 1 Link to comment
John Randal Posted Tuesday at 11:32 AM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 11:32 AM I thought they were all the same thing tbh and I don’t understand what you mean by your first point 1 Link to comment
Ka1l1lly Posted Tuesday at 02:01 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 02:01 PM Big pen is not gonna like this one. Link to comment
John Randal Posted Tuesday at 02:07 PM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 02:07 PM why not 1 Link to comment
RealLaCreatura Posted Tuesday at 10:38 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:38 PM "Yea I alted twice but please unban me!!!!" -2 ESL tard who can't understand accountability. 2 Link to comment
John Randal Posted Tuesday at 11:49 PM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 11:49 PM bro im just trying to play on the server again i dont understand why you are so hostile 1 Link to comment
Akira Posted Wednesday at 12:20 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 12:20 AM i dont know, guys, i think we should pass this on to @DopeAsRoe and @Geo_Zeus should make him take an IQ test for us 1 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted Wednesday at 01:23 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:23 AM One time in 2020, me and my friend were playing a purge server really late at night, anyways I called a guy the n word and got banned for a week! I wanted to play with my friend so I alted and I'm still banned on that server to this day! So I can relate and sympathize with this! I think alting proves your dedication and love for the server but hey! thats just me! Anyways I'll talk to my homie (Pendred, the server owner & founder) and see if there is some type of deal we can work out (probably you doordashing me tacobell) 3 Link to comment
John Randal Posted Wednesday at 01:33 AM Author Share Posted Wednesday at 01:33 AM Thank you so much man, I’ll take any help in getting back into the server 2 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted Wednesday at 01:35 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:35 AM 13 hours ago, John Randal said: I thought they were all the same thing tbh and I don’t understand what you mean by your first point he is british, forget him 3 Link to comment
Geo_Zeus Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago How do some people make it all the way to the forum without getting lost 1 Link to comment
John Randal Posted 7 hours ago Author Share Posted 7 hours ago 8 hours ago, Geo_Zeus said: How do some people make it all the way to the forum without getting lost what Link to comment
Mickey Lunestra Posted 19 minutes ago Share Posted 19 minutes ago Dudes just going on and on about this on diverge general, keep him banned Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted 17 minutes ago Share Posted 17 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Mickey Lunestra said: Dudes just going on and on about this on diverge general, keep him banned Link to comment
John Randal Posted 3 minutes ago Author Share Posted 3 minutes ago 13 minutes ago, DopeAsRoe said: dude why u use photoshop of me saying that Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now