The Cassano Crime Family Faction Application

+1 Established faction with members already active.

• Like 2

+1 These are great guys and are good with RP will do great in the server.

• Like 2

Yes, +1

• Like 2

Crazy seeing me here huh? I think Flamingo could bring back some really good RP that the server is missing you have my +1 sir and good luck to your faction.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Lucid Mangos said:

Crazy seeing me here huh? I think Flamingo could bring back some really good RP that the server is missing you have my +1 sir and good luck to your faction.

appreciate it bro ❤️ ill see you in city!

• Like 2

+1

I cannot claim to have been around to see the Cassanos in their previous tenure on the server, but the massive amount of support speaks for itself. I went in to read the lore and watch the clips. I can tell simply by absorbing these things that the people in this particular part of the community have a deep passion for the art of roleplaying. I feel that the Cassanos will add something special to the server and would love the opportunity to roleplay alongside them, should they make it in.

But let's be real, they will. They're great and I have no doubt it'll be led fantastically. Good luck to your faction!

• Like 2

+1

History speaks for itself. Most factions that are around that long, fall on hard times once in a while. The Cassano's have been one of the pinnacles of mafiarp for many years in the past, there's no reason it can't return to its former glory.

• Like 4

I originally put a -1 on this but i'd happily change to a +1

Cassano was my first faction all those years ago, on a diff server. I just hope the right people come back to push the faction forward.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1 bring em back

• Like 2

+1

• Like 2

+1 good rpers and a good faction before

• Like 2

+1 bring back the cassanos, realest shit

image.thumb.jpeg.4079149d560a62d54720b86fc7a50b57.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tsum_Mini1 said:

+1 bring back the cassanos, realest shit

image.thumb.jpeg.4079149d560a62d54720b86fc7a50b57.jpeg

its flamingo approved! 👍

• Like 2

-1 the faction will die when they get bored of gmod, seen this on mp time and time again with those same type of groups

• Dumb 4
2 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

-1 the faction will die when they get bored of gmod, seen this on mp time and time again with those same type of groups

yet we stayed active for 3 years since before MP times, and then we continued to stay active doing other things once we were removed?

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

Literally a faction that played on MP the entirety of MPs life when it was around, we started on MP. You're obviously just a moron. Please just fuck off and quit this community, you're a clown.

Edited by SmurfPapas
  • Like 4

@ToastI see that you disagreed with the post and the opinion that too many Italians is a bad take. Care to explain your reasons so they can be fixed or disproven? 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

who is this guy again? oh! its the same guy -1ing a faction after creating a post to change the timeline of the server?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

Having seen this argument on my own faction app, this is an idiotic notion and a bad argument. If people have the passion to run a faction for a while, there is no harm in allowing them to bring it on. The Cassanos have clearly proven they not only have numbers but a passion for this server as well. Why wouldn't you want this kind of activity in the game, even if it was for a smattering of months before they get 'bored'?

It's just a point made in bad faith. If you don't like the faction, just say that instead of trying to give a run around of your real point through a vague nothing-burger of a -1.

• Like 3

the cope is insane, considering this commission puppet faction app gets 90% of it's comments to be +1s, it's all up to pendred to decide, but in my opinion this faction is just another the Genovese faction reskin.

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1
9 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

the cope is insane, considering this commission puppet faction app gets 90% of it's comments to be +1s, it's all up to pendred to decide, but in my opinion this faction is just another the Genovese faction reskin.

This faction came before genovese, like WAAAAAAAAAAAY before. Definitely olympus LMAO, uneducated as shit.

• Like 2

lol if i was in olympus they would have 5-8 pk reasons on your commission char, lol ask pendred for my char name and what factions i was in.

• Dumb 3
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

lol if i was in olympus they would have 5-8 pk reasons on your commission char, lol ask pendred for my char name and what factions i was in.

did you win a great victory at 16? didn't think so pal, shut up

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

bro doesnt know how commission/olympus sanctioned hits work ☠️☠️

• Like 2

don't get mad at me just because I -1 your faction app.

• Dumb 3