lesmoneysn7pes Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Your Character or Steam Name: Lesmoneysn7pes Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199876991275 Your Discord ID#: 1311032293501960282 Reason for ban: Powergame Length of ban: 3 days Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I am appealing because I processed outside of hotel and did not know that was a rule until now, I completely understand and it WILL NOT happen again Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I'm new to the game entirely Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Link to comment
Gr1mmy Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 (edited) Hello, banning Admin here, not knowing the rules is not an excuse for breaking them. For future reference processing on another factions property whilst not owning or renting a room in the location, especially on the doorstep of a room. Is in fact Powergame. Whilst I'm glad you understand you were in the wrong, I do not believe you didn't know as you were both laughing chuckling giggling and making silly sounds like "wee woo wee woo".. Edited September 9 by Gr1mmy Spelling edit 1 Link to comment
calink Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 (edited) It is the player's burden to read and understand the rules when they choose to play on the server. That being said I do not believe you intended anything that could be considered powergame with your actions. You are a very new player- take a read through our server rules when you can and I hope you enjoy the server! Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted. The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record. Edited September 9 by calink 1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts