In-Game Name(s): Joseph "Joe Piney" Basciano 
Steam Name: Worlld
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Worlld/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:449770306
Discord Username: worlld
When did you first join the server: 2020-2021 area
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2w 2d 5h 37m
Time Zone: NA EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-4 days a week, few hours per day
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I have a good idea, kind of forgot but nothing I can't re-learn.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *My motivation and reasoning for applying to the staff team is that I find myself enjoying the server and want to use my skills in managing players and people for the better. I want to extend my knowledge of staffing to assist Diverge wherever I can. Being unbiased, keeping a reliable schedule to stay online, and my professionalism have all kept me able to maintain a staff position for long periods on other servers (obviously not there anymore). I enjoy being able to keep servers that I put lots of time into organized and managed correctly, and becoming a staff member is the perfect way to step foot in that realm. I can provide my experience and my assistance here, and that is why I have motivation to staff at Diverge. 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I should be considered over other candidates for staff because of many reasons; my activity, professionalism, experience, and dedication. I provide excellence to being helpful toward the players that might need it, and with my experience of staffing on a generous amount of other servers. With my many years of being taught how to be grateful to have the players we have and do my best to make sure their time here is nothing but what they want, I can make sure I do my job right. I have the dedication and activity that will blow most of the other candidates away. Making an imprint of who I am here will only better the server and give good roleplay to people who are looking for it. 
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I had staff over at the Exhibition's community for years before they, unfortunately, shut down (DarkRP, MBRP, PoliceRP, PrisonRP, MineCraft), and I had staff here once before (2021). I have also staffed on a few other honorable servers that unfortunately didn't make it too far. I have managed teams of staff at Exhibition and also got involved with management over on Carboneyed which ran a WildWestRP and a PrisonRP server. 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I'm honestly not too sure if I have, maybe a year or two ago but I have not gotten in trouble with anyone recently. 
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *I wouldn't say I am well known. My friends know who I am but besides my faction of people, I have a few friends elsewhere. 
What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?: I absolutely love the RP my faction brings to the server. All of our crew meetings, going on realistic hits, and doing shady deals is what come to my mind whenever I think of my favorite times on Diverge. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Thomas, he is a good friend of mine and when I brought the idea up to him, he said I should. 
-------------------------------------------------
Problem-Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Taking tickets that are done to me while I am off-duty is not allowed, I would gather evidence using recording software and bring it to another staff member who is online currently by making a ticket myself. 
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Again, gather evidence and make a report to someone who is higher up then me is key to this situation. 
A member of your faction/friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: Still taking the ticket with professionalism is how to solve the issue. Friend or family doesn't matter. Knowing this person still doesn't mean you can be biased toward them. If you can see in the logs that they committed an RDM or minging, you still need to punish them for their actions. 
---------------------------------------------------------

+1 I think that you have a lot of experience over the normal applicant and seem to honestly want to do staff for the right reasons. Good luck👍

• Like 1

+1

You have a really well put together staff application, brother. Not only is it organized, but you have an extensive history of experience that will lend itself well to conflict resolution. It seems like you'd be a great fit to the team.

Good luck on your staff app!

• Like 1

+1

Seems like a good fit for the staff team.

• Like 1

+1 Great guy he knows what he is doing. I think he has the mind and dedication to be staff. He will do great as staff and I cant wait to start working with him.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

His past experience seems like a big plus he would be a nice addtion to the Diverge team, App is also well written +1

• Like 1

+1, good guy and would make an excellent staff member. (kinda a dweeb so perfect fit)

• Like 1

+1 good application and lots of experience 

• Like 1

+1 good app, good for staff (hes taller than @JJ_, @adam, and @anzati1)

• Like 1

+1, chill dude

• Like 1

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.