The Callaghan Clan

Name of Faction: The Callaghan Clan

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 25 Members and growing everyday

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc.): Mob

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Irish-American

Name of Character running the faction: Kieran Callaghan

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): mamezee2233

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189825768

Your Server playtime: 3w 1d 18h 33m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred)

As an Irish faction, we plan on focusing on roleplay before grinding and becoming robots to quotas. Choosing to be a place where people can have a fresh experience on the server that hasn’t been done a hundred times. Doing special events for our Clan such as acquiring weapons to ship back home to our Fenian brothers who need our support in these dire times. Doing RP drug deals with other groups on the server. As well as other special Irish-themed RPs such as causing issues in the city by being obnoxious and drunken Irishmen. (This does not mean we will minge around but we aim to contribute to roleplay) With the experience that this high command of this faction has, we can produce a lot of organic roleplay that some others would rather not do. We aim to be a realistic Irish Mob doing events in whatever property we own, Handling any problems with RP always in mind and making sure our faction is thriving in all areas without pushing one objective over the other. 

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above)

As most people in the city do already there are obvious things such as weekly meetings, clan dinners, and organic Irish roleplay. But on top of that during the peak hours on the server, we will aim to contribute to roleplay with other factions. We plan on always being around going to different properties and trying to roleplay things out the best way possible. My goal is you will always see an Irishman at least once a day because we will be out walking on the streets. We want things to be anonymous when it comes to our new hires so taking them on drives without telling them where the destination is will encourage RP. We will teach all our new hires how to do whatever jobs need to be done and the basic grunt jobs that need /me’s to do them. It will define what kind of main base RP we do depending on what property we get. We would like to be hired to cause harm to people who need to be taught a lesson. I would also give Gamemaster privileges to use my faction in events where there is a chance for a lot of RP to happen. If accepted, we plan on making this a strong faction that will not be like other Irish factions that have been on the server before. We will bounce off of the Italian RPers and try and make a fun experience for everyone in each faction.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images)https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uQpcQnhOEohViiQM-rx0aLvlYpVo0Xldsr7ZlQQMFEQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Thomas
  • Like 6

+1 A good leader always had the best RP nothing but positives if this gets added

• Like 4

+1, let the irish cook!

• Like 3

-1 Fuck the Irish 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 4

+1 good rper, good application, good backstory, would be a great addition to the server

• Like 4

+1 Thomas is a good guy and a good leader i think he will do good running a faction. i see alot of RP  with an Irish mob.

• Like 4

prob gonna be commission but its wtv, solid app, solid guy. 

+1

• Like 4

+1 good rp good guy and will make a good faction leader 

• Like 4

+1 Was a capo in a previous faction I was in, and did pretty good job.

• Like 4

+1 one of the best rpers i have ever seen, came from a faction that had rp as their #1 goal. I believe he will thrive and will bring another level of rp to the server.

• Like 4

+1 

A good Irish faction will be great, and I think Thomas could do a great job running this faction.

Just don't fall into the IRA trap and make it an actual nonterroristic Irish mob 🙏

• Like 4

+1 

Good rpers 
All Fax, No Printer. 
Good Good, No Bad. 

• Like 4

+1 Thomas is a great active rper and would do amazing running this Irish Mob.

• Like 4

+1, app seems solid- especially the ranking structure. The backstory was also well written. 

When I played the server last, not to many people wanted to do “restaurant rp” anymore so to see it make a comeback would be mint. 

• Like 4

+1

Thomas and the people he has chosen for leadership would do great for a faction. Finally an irish faction with opportunity to make it past a day in the server ( ehmceltic club, ciaron seamrog ) I cannot wait.

• Like 4

+1 great rpers and would be great to see irish faction.

• Like 4

+1, Nothin but love from me, Best capo ive ever met and definitely gonna run a fire faction

• Like 3

+1 on this. Good application and I enjoyed reading the backstory and proposed hierarchy. 

• Like 3

-1 IRA was a thing and was taken done, it is basically the IRA

• Like 1
  • Disagree 5
Posted (edited)

Thank you for your reply. First I want to explain that this is not going to be the IRA. We never planned on it and it never will. This High Command comes from years of Italian roleplay. There is going to be no IRA or anything of the sort happening in this faction. I have seen some Irish factions that have been accepted, and have either turned into something else or as you said turned into an IRA. While I am in charge of this faction, we aim to contribute to roleplay as a proper Irish Mob. Taking Inspiration from movies and how they acted in real life. I don't know if we know each other, but I hope with this I can change your mind about thinking this faction is going to be another IRA.

Edited by Thomas
  • Like 3

+1 Good rper, good dude.

• Like 4

+1

Here I was thinking we'd be the only Irish around. This'll add some variety to the Irish in the city for damn sure. Reading over the backstory was an absolute treat already, but to hear of the concept of working with other factions and even gamemaster things coming into play sounds very exciting. I hope that we'll be able to interact in the near future to create some real fun among the factions!

Good luck to your faction and I hope to see a fellow amazing roleplay in the city soon!

• Like 3

+1 

this boutta be insane

• Like 4

+1 irish is a must and plus my boy is a great leader let my manz get that pass

• Like 5

+1 , Bring back the Irish

• Like 3