Name of Faction: Kostas Crime Syndicate

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 13 known members

Type Of Faction: Greek Crime Syndicate

Ethnic Background : Greek

Name of Character running the faction: Cyril Kostas

Your Discord # dopeasroe

Your SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:116617909

Your Server playtime: 1mo 3d 18h 30m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page(Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us(Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnP2quqpawY

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested(Reference your unique RP from the question above): We are a group of hardcore larp/impov players. Our members can always count on us to set up missions to go on, and story lines to be apart of. One example would be that when we are going promote a member to Senior Associate we set up a bait car without their knowledge. We would set up a mock up stealth mission in which they have to steal the car to prove their loyalty to us, as well as observe their problem solving skills.  

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images)https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mYvEHVCE60ATLmR643-OGWwiBMc581X0eZ2MS4ZuwVs/edit

Edited by DopeAsRoe
  • Like 6
  • Disagree 7

+1, great rp and improv 

• Like 4
  • Disagree 4

+1 Insane larp group

• Like 4
  • Disagree 4

+1 great rp 

• Like 4
  • Disagree 4
  • DopeAsRoe changed the title to G-V-L Crime syndicate Application

+1 seems like it could be a good faction

• Like 2
  • Disagree 4

+1 waddle waddle waddle

• Like 3
  • Disagree 4

this has to be the most horrendous faction name i have ever seen, seeing this on the tab list would hurt me

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

+1 greeks are kinda gay but canadians seem cool

• Like 2
  • Disagree 4

+1 SWEET!!!! 

:bryan:

• Like 2
  • Disagree 4

This is a Greek Canadian crime family? Why not just solely Greek / Greek American?

• Agree 3
14 hours ago, Canadian-bacon said:

This is a Greek Canadian crime family? Why not just solely Greek / Greek American?

They aren't from Laconia Canada, they're from Laconia Greece, immigrated to Canada, then immigrated to Philly to start a life of crime. Today we will work on a graphic to show that. (edit: you can now find the graphic in the google doc to clear up confusion)

Edited by Unsatisfied
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Disagree 3

-1 name seems very mingy

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 3

pick a different name this sounds mingy -1

Edited by Seansx
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

This is the name of a real crime family. Google the name for more information this isn't minge. 

Edited by cyberwizard
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1 An amazing group of roleplayers. I feel like they could bring a lot of great RP to the server.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

+1

I really love the concept of going on missions that are made by leaders for the people. That kind of dedication to roleplay is difficult to find. It'll be really lovely to be able to just go in and have a set goal for the time you're on, going through objectives and having a good ass time. I love that idea a lot.

I think you've got a real chance here. Keep up the good work and good luck with your faction!

• Like 1

+1 Not a bad application at all. The name is a little long, but I get it - with it being greek.

PRO

- Seems you have a clear and well thought out RP style in mind

- The RP seems to be rich and progressive

CON

- Play time is on the lower end but it's not too bad at all.

- Backstory could've been longer.

• Helpful & Informative 2

Looks cool, people complaining about the name forget that abbreviations exist. +1

12 hours ago, Toast said:

Looks cool, people complaining about the name forget that abbreviations exist. +1

You'd expect the members of the faction to be able to pronounce the name of it though. It's a bit of a mouthful lmao.

• Agree 1

Great people full of insane Roleplayers +1

• Like 1

Had a blast multiple times and everytime it has been different an brings more players together ❤️ 

• Like 2

-1 Backstory is very short, and doesn’t really make you different. I agree with Canadian to just be Greek and not focus on the Canadian aspect of it, and to completely scrap the Philly part.

Maybe an Upstate New York Greek Crew that grows in with Italians and breaks off to be its own thing???

(Edit)

Faction prides itself on poaching members and is just another subfaction of another subfaction. They do not understand roleplay, or the server’s politics for that matter, or how to run and operate a faction.

Edited by Charles
  • Like 1

+1 great backstory and produces good rp, overall good people and has a lot of potential for the server.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1

+1 I had a conversation with these guys when they wanted to create a faction. They really want to bring RP to the server and I think they have what it takes to run a faction. They know what they are doing. I would for sure suggest just using the GVL Crime Syndicate as the name otherwise it is way too much. 

• Like 1

+1

change the name, apart from that seems cool!

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • DopeAsRoe changed the title to Kostas Crime syndicate Application