Calabria Crew

+1  these guys are genuinely good rpers, the playtime might be low but they bring great rp, hope to see these guys get their little capo-crew going! 

+1  I know some of the member they are really chill and have provided me lots of fun RP.

they have great variety of delicuose sea food

+1

• Like 1

+1 I like their restaurant dupe

Neutral

I was going to support this app, but after reading some of the reviews and since i just got back on the server after a long hiatus, I'm going to have to stay neutral. They asked me to leave a review for their restaurant, so im just keeping good on my word that i would. I dont know enough about these guys and their past, but i was just down at the docks with them and theyre at least trying to rp. I'm all for bringing rp to the server, but honestly i think their are enough Italian factions atm. Havent really been on the server enough recently to say much more. Sorry.

-1 I'd think its better to gain more  Experience first, I don't really believe you're ready to face being a don of a faction. 3 weeks is just not enough playtime imo

Edited by xDutchCat
  • Like 2

I feel like the arguement of not enough playtime is unfair, if you check most of the recently Accepted Factions, the vast majority of the Don's of those factions had 3 weeks of playtime or even below that, with the exception of 1 or 2. Also from what it looks like this guy has been around since 2022 so he probably has the necessary experience.

-1 mid app, idea is meh, dont see it going anywhere

also asked me to post my opinion via dm's so thats already a -1

• Like 2
9 hours ago, chadvini said:

Thank you for your input.

There is no metagaming in our faction discord.

"Come to Napoli guys i think im gonna get mugged" 🤓🤓🤓

• Dumb 2
  • Funny 1
5 hours ago, RealMF said:

I feel like the arguement of not enough playtime is unfair, if you check most of the recently Accepted Factions, the vast majority of the Don's of those factions had 3 weeks of playtime or even below that, with the exception of 1 or 2. Also from what it looks like this guy has been around since 2022 so he probably has the necessary experience.

just because the forum join date is 2022, doesnt mean hes been playing that long. He obviously quit and joined and fulltimed it later on. 3 weeks simply isnt enough.

-1 Just cause you can doesn't mean you should, it's a unoriginal idea with a lackluster application; hell you couldn't even pick a original business name. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+/- 

Not a bad application, however I think it does fall on the lackluster front as others have pointed out. I would maybe take this to the drawing board again and figure out what you can change to make it more original, as it currently stands to me, it reads as just another Italian faction which you actually agree with yourself and the 'new elements' you speak of don't really strike me as making the faction that much different from others that already exist in the server.

We wish to be sort of in the same area as a typical Crime Family with Italian RP, but with the introduction of new elements.

PRO

- Well written

- Backstory was broken up nicely, I enjoyed the use of images and dates.

CON

- Not diverse enough IMO. We have 6 Italian factions at the moment, and I don't think what you have put in this app is enough to distinguish yourselves from the others.

- I liked the backstory but I do feel like it could've been padded out more with more information and history of the faction to make it really stand out.

- Lack of originality, as others have pointed out there isn't really anything new in this application.

Edited by Fox
  • Helpful & Informative 3
2 hours ago, Fox said:

+/- 

Not a bad application, however I think it does fall on the lackluster front as others have pointed out. I would maybe take this to the drawing board again and figure out what you can change to make it more original, as it currently stands to me, it reads as just another Italian faction which you actually agree with yourself and the 'new elements' you speak of don't really strike me as making the faction that much different from others that already exist in the server.

PRO

- Well written

- Backstory was broken up nicely, I enjoyed the use of images and dates.

CON

- Not diverse enough IMO. We have 6 Italian factions at the moment, and I don't think what you have put in this app is enough to distinguish yourselves from the others.

- I liked the backstory but I do feel like it could've been padded out more with more information and history of the faction to make it really stand out.

- Lack of originality, as others have pointed out there isn't really anything new in this application.

Thank you for the input.

The ethnic thing I totally understand, this is just a faction where you get to be Italian but you don't have to be shittin bricks up to tha don foreva. The events are going to be many, we will have as many as we can to participate, and the events will be a lot more action packed, like having the members steal, go on bounty missions if its possible, organize a massive strike, and also the more mundane stuff such as cool events involving the restaurant and future talent shows.

-1 doesn’t seem like it’ll be lead well, not saying you’re a good leader but with 3w on the server that’s a lot of time but I think there are better faction applications than this by far.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2

Decent restaurant, the atmosphere/decor/overall build quality could be improved on... Seem like some decent RPers, but some stories in the replies tell different tales.  IDK man, i'm really neutral on it.  I think you guys gotta work on your image and you'll be golden.

+1

Close thread. They are switching to Civic Networks 💯

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

This is not true, Civics isn't even out yet...

Applying on civic was the worse move, idc the server politics its just how can you provide to your family and upkeep it when you're applying on other servers and would need to uphold the same responsibilities on both ends  

Edited by Medinator
  • Dumb 1

Civics is not even out yet 

• Dumb 1
On 8/31/2024 at 4:13 PM, Jmoorsey said:

Close thread. They are switching to Civic Networks 💯

Civics is not even out yet what are you yapping about 

• Dumb 1
2 hours ago, Da Boyz said:

Civics is not even out yet what are you yapping about 

then why are you retards applying to run a faction on the server when it releases???? 😂

image.png.fa4ab9fe20ee02244f440858c5e4ea9c.png