Calabria Crew

Name of Faction: The Calabria Crew

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 15 active and growing + people interested

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Caporegime Crew

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Italian/Italian-American

Name of Character running the faction: Umberto "Chepe" Cepelino

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): chadistan0270_47682

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46527301

Your Server playtime: 3w 2d 21h 8m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):

image.thumb.jpeg.ee92e727affe7d7fade5905d6b4f3a15.jpeg

Our themed restaurant, Il Mostro Marino, located at the docks (Does not block any fishing/gameplay function)

download.thumb.jpeg.f55770e53fcb3229b0bb16b050dd6b7e.jpeg

rp_southside_diverge_day0004.thumb.jpg.75409c2d698b55eef51b5315ed079b28.jpg

The heads enjoying lunch

rp_southside_diverge_day0110.thumb.jpg.dd303723a95b97e6197692ab308ea0c6.jpg

Swaggin down the road

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):

We wish to be sort of in the same area as a typical Crime Family with Italian RP, but with the introduction of new elements. The crew does not tolerate their members to commit spontaneous and impulsive muggings, robbery, violent altercation or disrespect, however, the HC will have all their focus on managing to gather all members at once, to do some sort of action/rp/event. It is HIGHLY important for us to do something exciting. Previous experiences from other factions have been mostly satisfactory, however we wish to eliminate as many boring aspects as possible, of course without removing absolutely necessary things no matter how repetitive they are. Events will be our bread and butter, and it won't necessarily be a peaceful flea market, but things such as: One day, organized stealing a RIVAL faction's cars as bountys, getting the muscle of the crew to trash a certain area for RP reasons, host a professionally organized talent show, having a themed restaurant (Sea Restaurant), buying all lower members drugs for huge crew deals, etc. It is our goal to be noticeable on the server, people see our RP, they know our RP, and they love it. (Also potential to work with News teams OOC to make banger stories with the help of Singleplayer artwork like in the Google Doc for the organization backstory, and also looking forward to making videos about the Server/City life and events)

The organization structure is also very different from a Crime Family, and does not play in the same way at all. A hierarchy structure is in the pager.

We'd be very open to expand our RP to various things, in the hopes that it gives us the ability to give our members an event RP type of experience that makes things exciting, and a player wanting to come back for more, and to build ambition into people.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kGh-HDyv9h9SULLVFw674mfwkfPJ3gKICukFb76NWoU/edit

rp_southside_day0104.jpg

Edited by chadvini
  • Like 5
  • Disagree 1

-1 i think you need more time  than 3 weeks. Also, one of your guys shot up Trattoria. Not very RP like, especially when there was 0 reason.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

+1 

+1 

Edited by Da Boyz

+1

-1, mid

(district ass faction)

Edited by Jæcob ッ
  • Dumb 1

+1 pro rp🙉😫🥵

• Funny 1

mediocre

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1

I heard all the Calabrese are feminine 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
Just now, Baselsamarah said:

I heard all the Calabrese are feminine 

what can I say

• Funny 1

Mingiest faction ive ever seen. This is worse than the Flamingo Crime Family. They go around spamming textscreens saying some dumb shit like "Bushwick crew" or "Calabria Crew" On top. Even if this faction did get accepted, it wont ever go anywhere. Legacy Enterprise V2. Would genuinely just be another faction to war, and buy drugs from, i have no doubt they will contribute absolutely nothing to the server. 

• Like 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1
6 minutes ago, Jmoorsey said:

Mingiest faction ive ever seen. This is worse than the Flamingo Crime Family. They go around spamming textscreens saying some dumb shit like "Bushwick crew" or "Calabria Crew" On top. Even if this faction did get accepted, it wont ever go anywhere. Legacy Enterprise V2. Would genuinely just be another faction to war, and buy drugs from, i have no doubt they will contribute absolutely nothing to the server. 

let your rep talk lil nigga

On 8/19/2024 at 6:18 PM, chadvini said:

You faggots need niggas like me to keep yall laughin'. Shut up retard, you know you love me.

On 8/19/2024 at 6:18 PM, chadvini said:

Kicked me out the discord cuz i -1'd your shitty app 🙄🙄🙄

Delete those metagame messages b4 UA catches on 🤫

+1 Being able to spot good apps is in the eye of the beholder

• Like 2

+1

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the idea of a more grassroots, less traditionally hierarchal street crew just trying to make it in the city underworld, and having a rougher presence in the city.

The rivalry aspect speaks out the most to me. The car bounty and turf-wrecking ideas suggest that a chaotic organization like this that takes more action on rivalries, would pose an interesting challenge for players in terms of pure survival on the street, and for rival orgs to stay on their toes.

My questions and/or critiques for this proposal would be: 

1.  What would you intend on being your 1 or 2 primary rackets
  2.  What would you argue is the number 1 aspect of your faction, roleplay wise, that you can offer players that they cannot find in other factions.  
  3.  The activity promotion section is a quite unorganized, could you explain in a paragraph or less what the Calabria's bottom line would be if allowed into the city?
  • Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, chingymingy said:

1.  What would you intend on being your 1 or 2 primary rackets
  2.  What would you argue is the number 1 aspect of your faction, roleplay wise, that you can offer players that they cannot find in other factions.  
  3.  The activity promotion section is a quite unorganized, could you explain in a paragraph or less what the Calabria's bottom line would be if allowed into the city?

1. Drugs, to stay level with money, and with all the taxes so proudly put on our shoulders. Prolly LSD. Second one, blickys- We wanna go pretty big on guns too though, even for the newer guys. 
2. Not being so fearful. Lotta people are some unknown goon with a bit of money in their ATM, and they're scared they'll die even if they defend themselves in an argument. This isn't a tycoon, you shouldn't go on this server just to rack up cash and be quiet and make some Italian noises. It's about putting it on the line to see what you can reach. It is also HIGHLY suggested that any member if they even want to consider joining, make a memorable character, one that will be recognized in the streets, and not everyone who joins a faction can find that in themselves to begin with. It is our job to make sure that a person who joins us, stays with us, becomes ambitious, and lusts for more. A lot of people are fucking goons nowadays, like they're Tony_02, we want people to put themselves out there and do their RP thing that people will see.

3. Bottom line, people should notice the Crew's current impact on the city, whether they're hosting something, doing any sort of activity, or whatnot. HC gotta step up, gotta come together to see what we can do for the muscle and for every member. We strive to make sure that there's something exciting to look forward to, an event of sorts. We hope to create great loyalty in that recognition.

Edited by chadvini
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1

-1 a crew turning into a whole faction is retarded and the restaurant name was already used 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Chief Sosa said:

-1 a crew turning into a whole faction is retarded and the restaurant name was already used 

If you could provide any evidence that an old restaurant was named "The Old Country," then we would rename the Restaurant, however the HC is not aware of such a restaurant having existed.

The logic behind the crew, is that it is an offspring of the larger Italian 'Ndrangheta. We also like the logic of a crew consisting of a pretty popping faction, as 14-18 people at a time at best on is about the size of some crews in those days. 

Edited by chadvini
  • Dumb 1

+1 Great, I love people in the crew !!! I like the idea of the sea FOOD! Hope yall get accepted!

+1 ,    talked with the leader , he has cool ideas on the future of the faction. ngl would love to see them implemented one day if i return.
hope yall get accepted

Edited by Shards
3 hours ago, chadvini said:

If you could provide any evidence that an old restaurant was named "The Old Country," then we would rename the Restaurant, however the HC is not aware of such a restaurant having existed.

The logic behind the crew, is that it is an offspring of the larger Italian 'Ndrangheta. We also like the logic of a crew consisting of a pretty popping faction, as 14-18 people at a time at best on is about the size of some crews in those days. 

lucchese restaurant was called "Old Country" idk what type of "evidence" ur looking for here as literally everyone whose actually spent time on the server will be able to attest to that.

6 hours ago, JJ_ said:

lucchese restaurant was called "Old Country" idk what type of "evidence" ur looking for here as literally everyone whose actually spent time on the server will be able to attest to that.

Will change the name and edit the app 👍

• Like 1

The concept isn’t bad, but the people who seem to be running it as well as the actions they have already done on their short time in the server speaks for itself.

A group of minges, trying to put on the face of excessive rpers to get accepted. Probably actively metagaming in their temporary discord since UA isn’t watching over them rn.

-1 for the following reasons:

-Nothing about this original at all

-in my opinion you don’t have enough play time to properly understand how to run a faction

-have never seen you guys do any proper roleplay, other then putting up retarded text screens for no real roleplay purpose

honestly idea its self isn’t too bad. but, if you are going to base a faction off of the 'ndrangheta i think it would be better if you leaned into more of the “cartel” like aspects of that, not just the copy and paste italian mafia in america, would be much more unique and original.

Edited by JJ_
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Seansx said:

The concept isn’t bad, but the people who seem to be running it as well as the actions they have already done on their short time in the server speaks for itself.

A group of minges, trying to put on the face of excessive rpers to get accepted. Probably actively metagaming in their temporary discord since UA isn’t watching over them rn.

Thank you for your input.

There is no metagaming in our faction discord.

• Funny 1