Supreme Team

+1 we need black people to make fun of

• Funny 8

+1, We need some heros around here.

• Funny 5

+1 Cool Black Organization. haven't seen much organised black and hispanic stuff lately

• Like 2

+1 Minorities for the win 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 2

+1

smoove

• Like 4

choose a better name before i flame you guys in rumor. (+1)

• Like 2
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 2

change the name to welfare warriors +1

• Like 2
  • Funny 4

+1 Seem pretty cool!

• Like 4

Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting this level of detail and effort.  Really well made app and I really enjoy the RP sets you guys have set up, really hope to see them in game!

+1

• Like 6

amazing +1

• Like 4

+1

Months ago I heard mentions of an African American faction being looked at as a bad idea, due to people treating the ethnicity as a minge platform. (Too many white guys on the server who are too comfortable saying the N-word online, too many people trying to RP Crips and Bloods, etc.) 

After reviewing the app and the ideas you've presented, it is clear a lot of thought has gone into this application, and how this proposal would be implemented. 

I appreciate you trying to diversify the faction space, and bringing fresh ideas to the table. 

• Like 5

Im not gonna lie, I have had an interaction with majority of the people in this group and it was outstanding.

I have personally played soccer and been to one of there parks and loved every second of it.  I like how they want to be more of a community first faction instead of a crime faction.  

My overall reaction is a massive plus one +1

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

+1 I lean towards girls with dark pigmentation need more of them in city 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

+1 Great application and a unique idea that adds value to roleplay in many ways that we have not seen before. Not only adding value to roleplay, but everything in the applications seems extremely roleplay oriented which will be great for the city overall. All people involved are great and active role-player's as well so I don't see how this would not succeed. Would love to see this accepted.

Edited by allenk
  • Like 3

One time for da real Rasta 🍃
image.png.60ca02a374b7c878639457e4a9988a51.png

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 1

+1 seems legit. Not too sure about the name but hey, it's a real thing so go for it

• Like 3

+ 1 solid people with a solid plan

• Like 2